Mr Site question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Site question

My website comes up for renewal in just over a month and I can't decide what to do with it. I think I want to keep it as I am hoping to really make a go of it after September when my youngest starts school full time but I don't know whether to upgrade now or just renew for now.
    What I really want to know is what the costs of doing this are. I know that it says renewal is £2.99 per month and that you can upgrade to Pro for £65 pro rata but what does that mean? If I renew and upgrade at the same time do I pay both? I know it's probably straight forward but I'm feeling a bit of a numpty today and just can't get my head around it

Any help gratefully received!
    Natalie
    website blog

I renewed mine this week, have decided to hang on a bit longer to see if I need Pro, so am staying with the middle one at the moment, the one that is £2.99 a month, you do have to pay the full amount in one go, but it's only £34.88 for the year. If during the course of the year you decide to upgrade to Pro, then you can do that then.
    www.jos-beaded-designs.com

Comment

Im using the pro version. The seo stuff is good to see what keywords you use the most, where your visitors come from and what they search for to find you. The additional options in the shopping carts are good aswell.

The £65 pro rata figure I think replaces the £2.99 so it's not on top of this figure. Obviously if you renew at the standard version you can still upgrade in say a month or two and pay the rata figure which will then be less.

You could also decide to set up a second site with pro which is less than £65 to buy it new from certian websites.
      Visit my site

Comment

Originally posted by Roseberry Crafts View Post
        My website comes up for renewal in just over a month and I can't decide what to do with it. I think I want to keep it as I am hoping to really make a go of it after September when my youngest starts school full time but I don't know whether to upgrade now or just renew for now.
        What I really want to know is what the costs of doing this are. I know that it says renewal is £2.99 per month and that you can upgrade to Pro for £65 pro rata but what does that mean? If I renew and upgrade at the same time do I pay both? I know it's probably straight forward but I'm feeling a bit of a numpty today and just can't get my head around it

Any help gratefully received!
        Sorry not not seeing this thread before. Are you all clear on the how the upgrade works or can I help explain it further?
        Thanks
        Anne
        Mr Site Team

Comment

Anne - could you explain it anyway as I'd be interested to know!

Comment

Hi there

As requested, here are full details of how to upgrade from Standard to Pro:

The cost of upgrade to Mrsite pro is £65. You can upgrade to Pro at any
            time by logging in to your account and clicking on the "Upgrade your
            Package" link at the top left of the page.

If you have less than a year left on your Mr Site account, the extra you
            have paid here will be deducted on a pro rata basis when you renew your
            Mr Site account on the renewal date.

Please note, upgrade to Pro doesn't mean renewal of your Standard
            package too. You have paid (£65) for Pro, but Standard renewal for next
            year will pending. When you renew your Standard package on the renewal
            date, then you have Pro for the next year.

In other words, if you have Standard and want Pro, then you need to pay
            £65 for Pro but on renewal date of your Standard package you still need
            to pay renewal fee £34. Then you have Pro for the next year. The full
            cost of Pro is £99. So the Standard renewal fee + upgrade to Pro = full
            pro package (£34+£65=£99).

best wishes
            Anne
            Mr Site team

Comment

Working...
            X