Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mizgeorge
    replied
    You can also just create a 'shop' page for postage (with various options like first class/special delivery) and remind people to select one of these to add to their order.

Leave a comment:

• Anne Mr Site
    replied
    Originally posted by zazu View Post
    Im sorry if thiss has been covered but i was wondering if there is a way to put different postage costs onto my mr site website.
    I want a standard postage but I also want a section that offers free postage for collection/delivery?
    Can this be done?

Thanks
    Chloe
    hi Chloe

I am afraid this isn't currently possible, however, you can use the options dropdown a little creatively to achieve a similar effect. So instead of putting product options, you put postage options. eg. option 1: Collection £free 2: second class £5 3: first class: £8 or something like that.

Does that help?

Thanks
    Anne
    Mr Site Team

Leave a comment:

• Zazzy123
    replied
    There isn't any way to do this without creating two sides to your website. A side to collect where you don't include delivery and a side for mail orders.

Or you could make an order form that can be submitted with order details and then cash on collection or delivery ?

Leave a comment:

• SJD
    replied
    Depends which package you have... I have the standard package, which I was disappointed to discover you cant do that with. You can do it with the Pro version, but naturally this is more expensive (tho comes with lots more benefits...)

If you dont have the Pro version, you'd need to do you discounts after payment, that or ask people to email you and ask you to send them a request for payment.

They are very helpful if you email them and ask stuff, and theres also a mr site person on here, Anne Mr Site i think.

Hope this helps.

X

Leave a comment:

• crafty sara
    replied
    I dont know but hopefully someone be along soon to help you. As I be interested in answers too.

Sara x

Leave a comment:

• zazu
    started a topic mr site and postage

mr site and postage

Im sorry if thiss has been covered but i was wondering if there is a way to put different postage costs onto my mr site website.
    I want a standard postage but I also want a section that offers free postage for collection/delivery?
    Can this be done?

Thanks
    Chloe
Working...
X