Editing Misi listings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editing Misi listings

What did I do? Or rather what didn't I do?

I just added a listing to Misi - I don't recall anywhere that said "add photo" whilst I was doing it and now my listing is there, but there isn't a pic and I can't find anywhere that allows me to "update" my listing.

I really thought this would be just like ebay as far as listing items is concerned but I'm struggling.

Maybe I shouldn't have attempted to do this on a Saturday night!

Need help!!!!
    Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

I'd love to help you but, i can't even remember if i joined misi or not!So i have no idea how it works. Sorry Saying that i can't find my brain either....!I think i left it at work x
    Dee x
    Visit ZukieStyle for Handmade Fashion & Pet Accessories
    Follow ZukieStyle for all the latest designs Facebook & Twitter
    Read ZukieStyle's Blog Or Visit Us On Etsy!

Comment

It took me ages to figure out that you add the photo afterwards! It doesnt go live until you do but after you work it out its quite a good system as you can fiddle with your pics without messing around with the whole listing. Go into manage your listings and click on images underneath the item, then you can upload them.
      flickr
      blog
      my website
      etsy

Comment

Thanks GG - managed to sort it out now. I really shouldn't try to do technical stuff in the early hours of the morning when I've consumed copious amounts of alcohol!
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Don't worry I think it gets most of us when we first try to list items. I remember going mad trying to work it out as on most sites the photos are done before the item is listed. As GG said once you know how, it is easy! Good Luck with the shop!
          www.fairlygirly.com

Comment

Working...
          X