Who here is selling with MISI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here is selling with MISI?

I was wondering who here is selling there crafts with MISI. If So how are you doing? I was thinking about putting some of my patchwork on there.

Also sence what I do is one of a kind work, if I place something on the site for sell can I also put it on another site a well? I have looked on the site to see if I could withdraw a item,but can't find anithing.
    Shabby Neesey

I've been thinking about MISI but haven't listed anything yet.

I sell on 3 sites (etsy, folsky and coriandr) but tend to list different things on each site as I would panic if on the rare rare chance something sold at the same time on both sites. Unlikely I know!

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

I signed up today but have not posted anything yet

Comment

I was wondering that, but so far I haven't found anyway of doing that.
        It must be possible though. After all there is a time limit to how long something can be on the site
        MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

I have things listed on misi and as mine are one offs I have had to keep them just for there. I havent looked into how you take them off and I cant find how long they are listed for either.

To be honest if nothing sells on there by end February, I will want to take them off so that I can take them to the craft fair! I think the problem with my items is that I have had to list them under the heading "everything else" as they dont have a section for mosaics and how many people look under "everything else" when they are looking to buy something?
          Diane
          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Iv'e had some stuff on for three weeks but nothing sold yet even though they have told me I have???????
            Carol
            God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
              Iv'e had some stuff on for three weeks but nothing sold yet even though they have told me I have???????
              Still not figured it? Have you PM'd Misi?
              It's really strange that
              MISI - http://www.misi.me.uk/store_info.php?user_id=741

Comment

I've sold a few things on there & when I have a craft fair, Emma at MISI removes them for me then puts them back when I ask. You can cancel your listing at any time. Any questions why dont you ask her, shes very helpful!
                Caz

www.pearlsandwhirls.co.uk

www.pearlsandwhirls.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Louise88 View Post
                  Still not figured it? Have you PM'd Misi?
                  It's really strange that
                  no but will tomorrow - bed calls.
                  Carol

Comment

Originally posted by cloudhopping View Post
                    I've been thinking about MISI but haven't listed anything yet.

I sell on 3 sites (etsy, folsky and coriandr) but tend to list different things on each site as I would panic if on the rare rare chance something sold at the same time on both sites. Unlikely I know!
                    How have you done on those sites? I have been trying to find someplace that will give me a turnover but not work me to death. I don't have the space to store lots of made items ( enough for shows) but can't seam to stay away from the sewing machine lol............I have to find a way to suport my habbit lolol
                    Shabby Neesey

Comment

I've sold the most on etsy, next folksy (but have been on folksy about 6 months less than etsy) and have only just signed up to coriandr and sold nothing there yet.

folksy is just uk at the moment, hoping sales will pick up when it goes international.

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Critchley View Post
                        I had that, and they said that i owed them fees.... I emailed misi back and she said that the email was sent in error. I havent sold anything and i dont owe them anything until my fees reach £1.50.

I have had stuff on there since christmas but have yet to sell anything?!
                        Helen Victoria
                        classic and contempory, bespoke jewellery for any occasion
                        Phoenix Trader
                        http://www.helen-victoria.co.uk
                        [email protected]
                        www.facebook.com/home.php#/pages/Helen-Victoria-Jewellery/152577689219?ref=mf.

Comment

I love Misi, although I've only sold one thing so far.

There is a monthly invoice email sent out from Misi which is for fees due. (There was one sent in error this month), but once your fees reach £1.50 you will be liable to pay. Fees are for listings placed since Jan (20p per item) and 3% of the sale price of any item you sell.

If you go to the members area and click on manage your listings it has all the items you're currently selling and links to edit, delete or change images on each listing.

Emma is great though if you email her, she's very helpful and gets back to you really quickly.
                          Elinor
                          x

My Misi page
                          Follow me on Twitter

Comment

I'm on Misi too, but havent sold anything.
                            Havent much listed yet though as i keep swapping my crafts!!
                            With love
                            Em
                            xx

www.pixiedoodles.co.uk
                            www.facebook.com/pixiedoodles1
                            http://twitter.com/ pixiedoodles

Comment

Yes, I have e-mailed MISI and they told me the same. Also that I did not owe them any money for fees yet. So alls well that ends well. Thanks for help folks
                              Carol

Comment

Working...
                              X