Part of the price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part of the price?

If i were to layout my jewellery in gift boxes, as a customer would you presume that the box is then part of the price....?
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Yes, unless you said in your listing that it wasn't but was available for a little extra

Website - www.cherryblossomjewellerydesigns.co.uk
    Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Cherry-Blossom-Jewellery-Designs/127033020677024

Comment

Yes

I display my jewellery in gift boxes at fairs etc and its always assumed that they are included, as i intended. I do put a small sign up aswell stating they are included just so that everyone is clear.
      Joanna
      Joanna Marie Jewellery

Comment

Unless it clearly specifies that the boxes are a separate price then yes I'd expect the box came with the jewellery.
        View my flickr

'I am sure it must hurt your eyes to work filigree by candlelight.' - Jane Austen

Comment

Yes me too, I would think the box came with it!
          Diane
          Reach for the moon-if you miss-you'll still be amongst stars

Comment

Yes, I would automatically think it was included.

Karen x

Comment

yes of course. But on the other hand if a bracelet were laid out on a bit of wood or a glass, I wouldnt assume the wood and glass were included. Most people I think would assume the box comes with it.

Comment

Ok thats clear then

Thing is im not going to lay everything out in boxes, just the more expensive sterling silver pieces. So i think its justified giving a free box with the more expensive bits and not one with the cheaper items.
                Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
                  So i think its justified giving a free box with the more expensive bits and not one with the cheaper items.
                  Thats what we do - however if you have the more expensive items displayed on a bust, you can sometimes get the extra £1 out of them for the box.
                  Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Working...
                  X