Mr Site problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Site problem

Iv sent the help people an email but they havnt answered yet.

I have added new items to my site but the description of them isnt showing! The picture comes up and the title of the item but the usual description that comes up under the title isnt appearing.

Any ideas? Iv tried making the picture even smaller but it doesnt work.
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

I'm not too helpful on this one I'm afraid - I think you'll need to wait for them to get back to you - from looking at the page HTML, it looks as though MrSite just hasn't output the descriptions!
    --Matt

Web Development
    Beads, Charms & Findings - Jersey Craft Shop

Comment

Don't know what the problem is unfortunately, but have you tried republishing? In MrSite world it can fix any number of weird bugs and is always worth a try....
      www.CeeGeeJewellery.com Handcrafted Sterling Silver Jewellery
      www.EvaBeanBeads.etsy.com Handmade Lampwork Glass Beads
      Etsy - Folksy - BLOG

Do you Twitter? Follow us!
      Find us on Facebook! Add to your profile for news and freebies...

Comment

If you've updated your item in the normal way rather than edit pages then it should show - try publishing your website again and then refreshing your browser as that should work.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Hiya. I found the Mr Site help not great so I posted a question on the Mr Site forum http://www.mrsiteforum.co.uk/index.php. You can either register and post a question or have a quick look and see if someone has had the same problem.

Hope you get it sorted.

Sarah
          Baby bibs with a difference...
          We now do t-shirts up to 4 years!
          www.bibbledribble.co.uk
          http://www.folksy.com/shops/BibbleDribble

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
            Iv sent the help people an email but they havnt answered yet.

I have added new items to my site but the description of them isnt showing! The picture comes up and the title of the item but the usual description that comes up under the title isnt appearing.

Any ideas? Iv tried making the picture even smaller but it doesnt work.
            Hi, I hope you have this all sorted now and our support team managed to get it fixed for you. If you are still having issues, I will try and help.
            Thanks
            Anne
            Mr Site Team

Comment

Working...
            X