Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doodles of Tadley... highly recommended!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doodles of Tadley... highly recommended!

I popped in to Doodles on my way back from a craft fair yesterday. The shop looks great, with a really nice atmosphere and some fantastic crafts on show. It was buzzing with customers and makers, plus two very friendly owners in Melinda and Kate. I will definitely be looking to hire a shelf to sell my work in the New Year and I'm in two minds as to whether I can get myself organised before Christmas to pick up some festive sales.

A big thumbs up from me to Doodles, and I'll be in touch!

All the best,

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Aww! Schucks!

Originally posted by woodtattoos View Post
    I popped in to Doodles on my way back from a craft fair yesterday. The shop looks great, with a really nice atmosphere and some fantastic crafts on show. It was buzzing with customers and makers, plus two very friendly owners in Melinda and Kate. I will definitely be looking to hire a shelf to sell my work in the New Year and I'm in two minds as to whether I can get myself organised before Christmas to pick up some festive sales.

A big thumbs up from me to Doodles, and I'll be in touch!

All the best,

Si.
    Thanks for your kind comments Si - it was really nice to see you and I'm glad you liked our shop! We'd definitely love to have your stuff on sale here, it's so different to anything else we have! We've got another two sellers since you came in - both doing gorgeous baby textiles, but completely different to each other which is fab and customers have been very complimentary about everything too which is unbelievably brilliant!
    www.doodlesartandcraft.co.uk

Find us on Facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...y/173605348873

Crafters DON'T do housework!

Comment

I would be interested in finding out moe about displaying my work in your shop? I live in Staffs but do come down to Wiltshire (Trowbridge) from time to time - is that anywhere near???
      Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Trowbridge is the far side of Wiltshire (near the Somerset border) while Tadley is south of Reading so there is a fair old distance between the two... but that's not to say it wouldn't be worth a trek over if you wanted to sell there.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Hi Katianne

I have a shelf at Doodles but I don't live anywhere near (up in Manchester) so I don't think you need to worry about living nearby. Melinda and Katy were very happy for me to post everything down in a big box!

Helen x

Visit my blog!
          http://peggycrafts.blogspot.com/

www.peggycrafts.co.uk

Etsy shop:
          www.peggycrafts.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
          X