Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etsy - are you selling ?

Hi

Apart from a couple of custom orders, I've had absoloutely nothing from Etsy for a couple of months or so now. I've got stuff sitting on a shelf that I could flog on a craft fair - anybody else finding the same ?

.....reckon I'll probably de-list some bits and knock them out 'face to face'....

Chris.

Hello!

I've sold two bits on Etsy today! It's been slow before hand and then today just picked up

Regarding craft fairs though, you can put listings in 'edit' mode in etsy when you take them to craft fairs and then reactivate them if they don't sell at the craft fair... it saves you relisting at a cost of 20cents. When in the your etsy page, click edit and then click your etsy again and the item is put into edit mode and not showing in your shop. To gte it back, go to inactive listings and click activate.
    Find me on Etsy & Facebook

Comment

Etsy has picked up for me this month, but prior to that it was about 1 sale a month. Seems to go in waves. I'd done a couple of craft fairs at the start of the month and sales seemed to pick up after those - I was handing out lots of business cards and postcards too so who knows if that's what drove a bit more traffic to my etsy store.

knit sew crochet hop..........

my etsy shop www.cloudhopping.etsy.com

my folksy shop www.folksy.com/shops/cloudhopping

my musings www.cloudhoppingdesigns.blogspot.com/

Comment

Nothing for months unfortunately! Made me wonder a while ago if it was worth relisting but I did anyway just to keep the shop up and running.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

Working...
        X