Let's see how it goes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see how it goes...

I have had a few discussions with other members in threads re: how to sell crafts. Previously the majority of my sales were through Ebay, but when I looked into this again I was a but taken aback in the rise in their fees!

However, I have decided to try it out for a month and see what happens. So as of today, I once again have an Ebay shop.

I know there are mixed opinions on seelling through Ebay, and I will try the other sites as suggested such as Folksy, but previously Ebay really worked for me. Let's see what happens anyway. Wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes if anyone is interested.
    Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Good luck to you - hope all goes well.
    Ali
    xx

My Crafty Blog
    Craft Matters at Etsy

Comment

ooh goodluck!
      if you've had success on ebay before it's sure worth the risk and hopfully you'll continue to sell on there!

Comment

Fingers crossed!

No sales as yet but quite a lot of people looking and one watcher! Problem is now I'll be addicted to checking! I have had am email from a lady that bought 2 mirrors from me over the summer and would like another one, so hope things continue like this. Started to make the clock order today that I had through my website. All go - yey!!!
        Katian Mosaics

♥ My Ebay Listings ♥

My Facebook Page

Comment

Good luck
          Lili

Comment

Working...
          X