Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chains

Me again! Full of questions today.

I am probably going to be offering pendants ratehr than necklaces(got a few necklaces, not many). Should i offer chains too? I really want to keep my costs down but i guess i should make something back if i buy in a few chains?

What sort do people most like? The snake like ones or actual chain ones?
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Depends!

I offer my pendants on what people want; I take a selection of chokers, chains, suede in different colours etc

I have only had one or two instances of people buying pendants without a chain or other hanging device.
    www.beadlab.com

Comment

i like the leather thong look when it comes to pendants but seeing your work is delicate i think a normal chain would work better than the snake type. just an oppinion

Comment

hellooo,
        both on my website and when i have stalls i have a lot of necklaces, but i also have a lot of pendants which i sell alone, but then i put up a sign saying they can buy lengths of chain for however much. then it's their choice if they want one or not. i also find people are reluctant to ask things like that in person which is why a sign has worked well for me
        hope that helps!!
        xxx

Comment

Thanks for replies everyone! I think il have some in stock and il offer them if anyone wants them. But i wont add them as standard.

ETA - oh i didnt realise my rep for RafflesB would show in public lol. What i meant was that you have been very good in replying to a lot of my posts RB so thank you
          Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

I have a 'free' thong which is included in the price of the pendants and usually have a selection of colours in 16" 18" and a few 20".
            I give them an option to buy a silver chain instead, I usually have a few pendants displayed on chains.

Melanie

Comment

I found these if anyone is interested? At £4.50 for 10, I thought they were quite cheap, but you may think different?
              Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Is there a link?

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
                  Is there a link?
                  Whoops...silly me!
                  http://www.fab4crafts.com/organza-ri...lack-682-p.asp
                  Gail x

My Blog: http://gailburtonart.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X