Ebay help on buy it now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay help on buy it now

Hope you dont mind me asking this on here but my daughter as gone away for a week and as asked i still run ebay for her which as be fine untill tonight. Someone as brought 2 items on buy it now and if she had not sent an e-mail saying what colours she wanted i wouldnt of know she and won or brought anything as its not showing up at all she as paid yet nothing is still showing up on my daughters account its not even showing 2 things have been sold.

That was last nite and this morning still nothing showing up so i took a look at where my daughter can leave feedback to see 2 other items have sold as well.

I have done this before for my daughter so i know it does show up on her account when things have sold but since yesterday its not on anything thats buy it now

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

You need to log on to her actual ebay account. (my ebay)
    Towards the top it will say "you need to post x items." Click on this and it will show you items that are paid and need posting.
    full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

Done that its not even showing up in there

Comment

I have found a way of finding it out now and thats but going to fill in her feedback its all showing up in there

Comment

Working...
        X