Driving Traffic To Your Ebay Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driving Traffic To Your Ebay Shop

I wrote an item on this on my website...

Driving traffic to your ebay shop

...but I'm sure it'll be off use to anyone who's got a shop so I'm putting the highlights here too. It might help a little while it's so quiet.

1. Write some ebay guides ...if you write about what you know add a punchy title (related to a popular search if poss), your shop will appear on searches related to that item. The guides show up well in google too.
    2. Write an ebay blog ...they show up on global ebay boards...every little helps!
    3. Send out newletters and emails using ebay's own seller tools, helps keep you in mind next time someone's shopping.
    4. Make a smart-looking widget to add to your own (off ebay) blog. You can use the tool to advertise particular items or specify keywords to show-off.
    5. Add your ebay shop items to Google-base . You can follow the instructions to add your products to google's shopping pages...some appear in the top of searches, and it's free!!!
    6. Add your shop to as many off ebay shopping sites as poss. Such as...
    Seller Circle
    BigCrumbs
    Shopit

...all free advertising. The bigcrumbs one will even give you money back when you buy from ebay.
    None of these will give you a massive boost but you can never predict where the next sale will come from!
    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Hi and Thanks

Those tips are very helpful.
    Chris W.
    x
    Gemstone Jewellery and Gifts

Comment

Thanks!

...I forgot to say also...

Make sure you save the email address from paypal payments so you can build up a contact list which you can transfer from ebay to your own website.
      Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

Email contacts

With the email contacts, send a nice email card at easter, christmas etc. A good one is to send email cards on valentine day, it shows that you are thinking of them on a special day

Comment

Thank you for sharing your tips with us
          Jayne

"One must have chaos in oneself in order to give birth to a dancing star."

Comment

Wow, thanks for all the tips! I'll be sure to use them once I work out the payment issues I'm having with them - I'm sure they're charging me too much in listing fees as I've set up a shop - grrr!

Any advice anyone????
            Caroline

Diamond Ideas

http://www.diamondideas.co.uk/

http://twitter.com/DiamondIdeas01

Diamond Ideas is also on facebook!

Go on, add some sparkle to your project!

Comment

You'll have to read the T&c's regarding that as ebay seem to change their minds weekly about fees.
              One real bonus they have introduced though is a seller discount based on feedback (as well as a few other conditions)...it gives me a 25% discount on fees per month so it's worth being a decent seller!
              Dichroic Glass Tutorials

Comment

Working...
              X