Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr Site

Hi
    I know there have been many posts about Mr Site but just got a few questions and hope someone can help me.

I activated my account on Friday evening. On Sat i wanted to look at what I had done so clicked on the publish to the web to view - does this automatically then publish it to the web! If so how long does it take to show up as when I look on the net for it, it doesn't come up.
    www.thesoapfairy.net. I then put up the under construction as didn't want anyone to see a half baked website. www.soapfairy.net is not me just incase this one comes up.

Any tips, helpful info on setting this up is grately appreciated.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLPPPPPPPP. Just want to put my head under the duvet and hope that some magic fairy will come along and sprinkle her magic dust and there it is all done!!!!!! Can only live in hope.

thanks you lovely lot.
    The Soap Fairyxx
    The Soap Fairy xx
    www.thesoapfairy.net

Yep, if you click publish then it will publish what you have already, however the website you gave does not work. But, have you checked that you've not hidden any pages or locked them? Go onto the admin box when you sign in and have a look through those. basically just have a faff around and see.

Try doing some blurb on your first page and then adding a shopping cart and try publishing again.

I'll pop back on here tommorow morning to see how you are coping! But don't worry - it does take some time to get used to it, but once you have you will be Honest!!

Comment

Thanks for your help. Not had anytime to do anymore at mo. Will have a look around and see what I have done wrong.

The Soap Fairyxx
      The Soap Fairy xx
      www.thesoapfairy.net

Comment

Working...
      X