This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for items to sell on my website

I am a wedding videographer and am currently adding a shopping cart to my website. I am looking for items to sell and wondered if anyone was interested. I am looking for items linked to weddings (like stationary - but not limited too). However, they have to be nice and the high end of the market.

They have to be high quality!!!

Hiya

I make pyrographed items of all sorts, that includes wedding itemssuch as boxes, plaques, wooden book-covers, etc. I cannot do drop ship orders, but I can make items on commission, or make items for re-sale.

You'd have to see what you think on the quality, I guess, but I've had no complaints as yet!
    Cheers,
    Scorch

Scorch's Pyrography : www.scorchpyro.co.uk
    Crafts on Flickr : http://www.flickr.com/photos/tanniso...7606138937826/

Comment

Good luck with the new site please have a nosey to see if anthing might interest you.

thanks
      Wendy xx

www.wendysaffordableweddings.org.uk

Comment

wedding invitaion

I have some wedding cards that I made by hand if you interested you can see them on tuggle web and log on brows by sell - search for Marya Cards company and see if you like any of my cards.

I hope that i'm helping you.

thanks
        Marya.
        UAE Marya
        My Crafte On
        in Brows seller part

Comment

Hi , please visit my website, you can search for it in google via "quirkyplantpots". I decorate plant pots and they are ideal for weddings or gifts. Be great to see what you thnk

Thanks Viv

Comment

I make wedding stationery for last few years. I havent a web site currently, but its my aim in next 12 months.

I am interested and could send you some samples if you want?

People who have ordered from me have been very pleased with the results

Sara
            www.cardsforewe.co.uk

Comment

Items linked to weddings.................will an ex wife do?

Comment

Originally posted by Beadsage View Post
                Items linked to weddings.................will an ex wife do?

Or a current Husband??? (trust me, its been one of those weeks!)

Comment

Originally posted by Scorch View Post
                  Hiya

I make pyrographed items of all sorts, that includes wedding itemssuch as boxes, plaques, wooden book-covers, etc. I cannot do drop ship orders, but I can make items on commission, or make items for re-sale.

You'd have to see what you think on the quality, I guess, but I've had no complaints as yet!
                  Hello my dearest T

I have added you to my commission page and if anything comes up I'll email you.

B

xxx

www.artncrafts.co.uk
                  Life is nothing without friendship

Comment

Hi,
                    I decorate real horseshoes, which are proving quite popular for weddings. I usually make them to order, fitting in with themes or colours. Happy to send a couple of pics if you're interested.
                    Cheers,
                    June
                    Time flies like an arrow but fruit flies like a banana

Comment

Hi,

we sell lots of these gift tags as wedding favours, place names etc... They seem very popular for weddings. We can supply them with different coloured gingham ribbon which looks lovely. They are made from solid birch wood which is lovely and smooth and 'classy'.

http://www.craftshapes.co.uk/cat_gifttags.htm

Gosh, throught I was gonna need a overhead projector and pointing stick there... for my sales pitch!!

Steve
                      Handmade woodcrafts - relaunching soon.
                      www.kipperworkshops.com[COLOR=Blue]
                      Best range of wooden craft shapes and cutouts.[SIZE=2]

Comment

Hi I make bespoke wedding stationary and cards ,favors and lots of other wedding items I currently do not have a website but am looking toward having one soon however if you were interested I could send you some samples in the post or email you with them if you like please p.m. me
                        and let me know if you are interested.

Comment

Silver keepsakes

Hi

I design and handcraft silver keepsakes - they're proving really popular as gifts for weddings for the bride and groom and gifts for the bridesmaids.

Have a look at my website - it'll give you an idea of what i do and of the quality. it's impressionskeepsakes.co.uk

Thanks!

Samantha

P.S. I'm not part of any franchise...... :0)

Comment

This thread dates back to June.
                            full time mum and very very part time crafter.

Comment

I was just thinking that - had a look at his website (beautiful btw) and blog and not one member from here is linked on it, despite his original post
                              www.corrigancards.com

A mind is like a parachute........it only functions when open

Comment

Working...
                              X