Selling expensive items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling expensive items

Hello, I used to only do cheapish butted chainmail costume jewelry. Recently I've started making rosary beads with gold and Stirling silver for a few people that I know and from that I've made two necklaces that I want to sell, but I don't know how, they're far above my usual price range [MOD EDIT]. They're both made with motherpearl, and are about 90cm long, designed to be doubled around the neck. The only difference between them is material, one is stirling silver the other one is gold. [MOD EDIT ]Where I usually sell they would stick out like sore thumbs. Does anyone have an idea where I could sell them and get a decent price for them.
    Last edited by 3dDave; 06-09-2020, 06:00 PM.

Hi, Where do you normally sell you items ?

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

Originally posted by Hreidarr View Post
      Hello, I used to only do cheapish butted chainmail costume jewelry. Recently I've started making rosary beads with gold and Stirling silver for a few people that I know and from that I've made two necklaces that I want to sell, but I don't know how, they're far above my usual price range [MOD EDIT]. They're both made with motherpearl, and are about 90cm long, designed to be doubled around the neck. The only difference between them is material, one is stirling silver the other one is gold. [MOD EDIT]. Where I usually sell they would stick out like sore thumbs. Does anyone have an idea where I could sell them and get a decent price for them.
      Hi, we don’t allow pricing of items that you have made or posts relating to buying and selling on the forum. If a post looks like turning into a sales post then it will be deleted as it is not allowed because we are not a sales platform.
      Many thanks,

Dave, forum moderator.
      Last edited by 3dDave; 06-09-2020, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MornieG Jewellery View Post
        Hi, Where do you normally sell you items ?

Mo.XX
        I'd usually send it to family in Italy to sell it via word of mouth or in a friend's bar.

Comment

Working...
        X