Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packaging thoughts

Hi All,

I am looking for some suggestions on packaging for items.

I am looking at making small packs of bespoke 'die cuts' that customers would be able to buy themselves and then make at home for their own crafting ideas.

What I'm after is a few thoughts on what packaging you think would be good for this?

I have seen multiple ideas in shops, online, etc but what would your preferences be if you were to buy an item like this?
    1. Plastic sleeve filled with the various bits (likely to be an A5 card pouch)
    2. As above but with a cardboard sleeve covering the top of the bag (the type used to hang displays in store)
    3. Plastic sleeve (CD case size) with a label on front
    4. A crafted paper/cardboard sleeve, which could then later be recycled either by the customer for their own use or into general kerbside recycling collections
    5. Ziplock style bag with all bits sealed inside
    If you would be happy to give some feedback would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
    Dave

Definitely the recycled option 4

Mo.XX
    Mo. Bodrighy Wood.
    Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage..Lao Tzu.
    www.bodrighy.co.uk
    https://twitter.com/#!/AuntieMornie

Comment

I agree with Mo - definitely the recyclable option.

Linda

Comment

Thanks both for the feedback. I'm going to have a look and see what I can come up with.

Is it ok for me to post a pic on here and ask for some feedback when I have an idea?? Don't want to go breaking the rules

Thanks,
        Dave

Comment

You can post pics anytime as long as they aren’t ads to buy or sell etc. Pics are the best way to get feedback because we can actually see what you are doing or how we can help.

Dave.

Comment

Working...
          X