X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xyron Personal Cutting Machine

Hi all,

GENUINE SALE OF UNWANTED ITEM

I have a new Xyron Personal Cutting Machine that I am selling and thought I would have a go here to see if there is any interest first before trying ebay. I won it in a monthly raffle from an on line supplier and when I got it, tried it a couple of times but it's really just not the sort of thing I would use. I have the original box and all the manuals and the shape templates that it came with etc. So I can't really say it's brand new never used but it has literally been tried on a couple of sheets of card, cut out a few shapes and then put back in the box - so as near to brand new as possible.

The cheapest on ebay at the moment is £120 and other prices online seem to be around the £125 - £130 mark so I am offering mine for £115 delivered by courier to the UK or any sensible very near offers welcome! I would accept payment by personal cheque or PayPal.

Please PM me if you are interested or would like further information/photos. Here is a link to google images.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?gb...=Search+Images

Thanks for Reading!

Christine

Is there any way you can test it on felt?

I am tempted, but there's no point if I can't cut fabric and felt....
    Blog Website Flickr

Comment

JBJB,

Sorry I do not have any felt to test - I do not work with fabrics at all. I had a look on the xyron website for info but couldn't find any reference to wokring with material.

Maybe someone else can say if they've used felt with one before before?

Comment

Working...
      X