Website re-launch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website re-launch.

After almost ignoring my children and getting dizzy from staring at the computer screen too long I have finished my website redesign. I have plans to do a nursery only one too, but I think my children would never forgive me if I don't at least do that in the evenings, so that is a 'project in progress' Anyway this one is finished, so any comments good or dare I say bad (i can take it) will be welcome - thanks
    Amanda
    xx

Your site is lovely - very professional I love it - certainy the weather for revamping sites - I know what you mean though weeks and weeks of ignoring absolutely everything that is going on in the house just so you can get the site done. It is amazing just how many days it takes for you to put those last little finishing touches on.

Great site.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Re-designing a website is like having an itch that you can't stop scratching. I can't leave it alone even though I know I should be doing something else.
      Amanda
      xx

Comment

Looks great, very professional
        I need to work on mine, but don't have the time or energy atm!

Linked to your totscrafts btw, you've got some fab little projects on there
        incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
        ___

Comment

really professional looking. Well done
          Debs

My website: www.debeadz.co.uk

My blog: www.debeadz.blogspot.com

Comment

Oooo! Really nice sweetie! Straight forward to use, clean cut and pic's are great.

WELL DONE CHICK!

Know how you feel about changing things. Hubby being a comp tech, thought mine would work better if i could change a few things and got a bit technical with me. So i did the changes, that took me 8 hours to do and when we went to load it, it didnt work! Could of killed him !!!! I wont take any notice next time...

So i spent 3 hours changing it back and reloading yesturday. Changed a few things around and put some new things on too. Anyway hopefully its ok now.
            x Maria

Website
            Blogging
            Facebook
            Flickr

Comment

Looks lovely, I really like the colours on your homepage and the way you have things listed in colours too, nice on the eye

I can just imagine how time consuming but worthwhile it is to design & update your own website - congratulations

Shaz x
              Keepsake Kollections
              & Rossendale Ramblings!
              http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Working...
              X