February

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February

Where did January go? I can't believe it's February tomorrow!

So did you actually achieve anything this month? Did you get all those jobs done that were on your 'to do' list?

... And what are your goals for next month? Got anything exciting planned?

___

I feel like I haven't stopped this month, I guess that's why I can't believe it's already Feb.

- Put a sale on at togs on all my crochet winter wear and didn't sell anything Not really an achievement!! but I have been busy with personalised stuff this month
    - Sorted out my new personalised cushions
    - Got my head round Etsy and actually made my first 2 sales
    - Made all my Valentines cards and listed them on Etsy
    - Been busy posting on my blog
    - Started bloggin on crafty thoughts

Silly achievements -
    Got linked on Cuteable and feeling stitchy

Next month’s goals -
    - sort out my website
    - get some better product images (or learn how to take better pics!)
    - Start thinking about Easter
    - write article for an online magazine - very excited about this one

incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

I know I can't believe how quickly the month has passed but I am glad I don't feel happy until January is over and done with - the post Christmas Blues - achievements well I put on 5lb in weight over Christmas and New Year and have managed to take it off again - now all I need to do is loose the weight that I put on from my last summer holiday and I'm laughing!!!

For February I am revamping my website because I am fed up looking at the old one and fancy a change - it is doing my head in just now but at least I have made a start.

Pictures for the web I agree wholeheartedly need to learn how to take them and use photoshop.

More blogging not had time at all but I promise I will get more organised.

Got my nephews wedding to go to in the Cameron House beside Loch Lomond on 23 February so hoping to loose another couple of pounds before that.

Cheers.

Lisa

Bowed Over
    Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
    www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

I've done absolutly nothing.

• My website broke down, so i kind of fixed it, but its still rubbish!
      • Ive had one order... ONE... and im still waiting for the gems to arrive.
      • The Incapicity Benifit idiots, sorry, officers, have 'accidently' stopped my income support and im totally skint. So i have no money to buy beads and if anyone knows about talking to the doughnuts at the job centre you know you might aswell just bash your head against a wall.
      • My email account has stopped working...bizzarly...

So hopefully tomorrow will promise a better month
      Av xx
      Sprinkles Sparkles

Comment

Originally posted by Sprinkles View Post
        I've done absolutly nothing.

• My website broke down, so i kind of fixed it, but its still rubbish!
        • Ive had one order... ONE... and im still waiting for the gems to arrive.
        • The Incapicity Benifit idiots, sorry, officers, have 'accidently' stopped my income support and im totally skint. So i have no money to buy beads and if anyone knows about talking to the doughnuts at the job centre you know you might aswell just bash your head against a wall.
        • My email account has stopped working...bizzarly...

So hopefully tomorrow will promise a better month
        Oh no, not a good month! Hope February is better for you sprinkles. x

Lisa, if you ever want anything photoshopped just email me the files. I'm not brilliant on it, but know all the basics.
        Wedding sounds nice. My friends got married in a hotel beside lake windermere and we all went for a criuse round the lake after. it was gorgeous : )
        incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
        ___

Comment

I know! It doesnt seem 5 mins since we were saying Happy New Year - even though some people are saying it! When is the cut off date to stop say it?

I was quite proud of myself, i finished off my website on the 2nd Jan. That was my spurt of the month!

Just realised its pancake day on Tuesday - get the jif out boy's and girl's!

Whats in my Feb calendar:
          Hubbies 40th!
          Valentines day!

Loads of making to do...

God i need a life!

Maria
          x Maria

Website
          Blogging
          Facebook
          Flickr

Comment

I can't believe its Feb already but achieved quite a lot in Jan.

1st weekend off in moths we went for a weekend in lovely scotland and got enjaged Yippeeee

Sorted out my new website for my jewellery

Booked up several fairs to attend later this year

Booked my first fair to run this year with my fiance!!! oh did I mention I got engaged

Set up a cabinet with my jewellery in my works canteen

Bought a new camera to try and take some decent pitures for the website

And so much more....

Plans for Feb

Starting to plan the wedding

Attending my first fair of the year

Tweaking the website and learning how to use the new camera so I can have some clear pictures on my website for once.

Make, make, make

Jo

Comment

I am still trying to pack up my christmas Decorations .Have gotten some things done.Started a new craft.Will post link when flickr finely down loads the pics.Got most of my hardy seeds planted for the park.

Feb. I have to start the rest of my seeds. Get ready for the craft show in March here and just work work work
              Shabby Neesey

Comment

Originally posted by Jo W View Post
                oh did I mention I got engaged - CONGRATULAIONS Jo

- You know there was a thread about weddings the other day ... http://www.craftsforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8873
                Just to get you started!
                ___

Comment

1st weekend off in moths we went for a weekend in lovely scotland and got enjaged Yippeeee

Plans for Feb

Wonderful news!!!!!!!!Now make that wedding a day to remember
                  Shabby Neesey

Comment

Originally posted by Jo W View Post
                    1st weekend off in moths we went for a weekend in lovely scotland and got enjaged Yippee
                    Aw, CONGRATULATIONS Jo (and to your fiance)

Have a great time

shaz x
                    Keepsake Kollections
                    & Rossendale Ramblings!
                    http://focusonlife-shaz.blogspot.com

Where else can you get Mental and Retail Therapy?!

Comment

Congratulations Jo

Have you set a date yetbefore you kow it it will be tomorrow, however far away it might seem now!

Comment

congrats neesey!

Hmm, january did go fast! I managed to fit in some voluntary training at a domestic violence organisation. I turned 24! & I have alot of paintings which I need to do something with...like sell!

therfore in february i must:

* set up a website to sell my paintings on.

* Find a hall to hire for my sons 4th b'day (not having much luck tho....they're booked up... )

* see my friends more, I have barely seen them recently for various reasons...miss the coffee shop, lunch & girly chats!!

* & lastly I need to enrol to go back to college in september

...oh & its valentines day..! must not forget that one! lol

s.x
                        Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

I agree with you all January has been a blur! I have done so much ..
                          • Appeared live twice on Ideal World TV totting my wears! (2nd & 25th)
                          • Finished designing for my new CD.
                          • Launched downloads on my website.
                          • Plus loads more I can't remember!!
                          February I have to focus on the Hobby Craft and Stitches trade show at the NEC, B'ham where I'm exhibiting for the second year and get my new CD launched. Made a big list last night of all the things I have to do... I don't think I have enough time!!!

Anice xx
                          Funkyhand x
                          my website
                          http://www.funkyhand.com
                          my blog (updated 09/06/10)
                          http://funkyhand.blogspot.com/
                          Follow me on Twitter
                          http://twitter.com/funkyhand

Comment

Well, January was a bit of a whirlwind for me!
                            And in no particular order:

Featured on cuteable (website hits very good!)
                            Featured on BBD Wedding blog a few days ago
                            Featured with the chicken birthday card on Swirly's blog
                            First sale on Etsy (joined just before Christmas)
                            10 special cards commissioned (most to be made and sent out by end of Feb!)
                            Shed load of ad hoc cards sold (oh have you got a wedding card / birthday card etc)
                            Fair number of valentine cards sold
                            3 website orders (one a big one!)
                            1 Craft fair booking for 23 Feb just down the road from me
                            1 Wedding Table plan thing requested for end of Feb
                            Nursery TOLD me to put a box of cards outside managers office to help my sales
                            Mastered the art of using an oven to cook fimo after 1 hillarious attempt
                            New items added to the website (mainly cards) on a weekly basis
                            And my loveable little monster Jacob won the Incywincy blog and will have his very own personalised cushion!!

So February looks like its going to be a busy busy month - good job there is an extra day!!
                            And I work full time too!!

Comment

Originally posted by ilovecrafts View Post
                              Congratulations Jo

Have you set a date yetbefore you kow it it will be tomorrow, however far away it might seem now!
                              Haven't had a chance to set a date yet. Too busy crafting first fair next weekend and nowhere near enough stock yet I have a 12 ft table and jewellery is very small. You know crafting has taken over your life when you prioritise that over wedding planning. It won't be till next year so still got a bit of time to plan.

Jo

Comment

Working...
                              X