Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change Of Website Name

Hi

First off - hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are looking forward to the New Year.

I just wanted to put out a general post to anyone who has been kind enough to place a link to my old website (Picture it in Stitches) on your own sites. I have recently changed the name of my company / website to "Blooming Felt" and have decided to drop the textile pictures (they weren't big sellers) and concentrate on my felt accessories. Therefore, if you are one of the kind souls who did have a link to my previous site, I would be really grateful if you could update the link to show "Blooming Felt - Beautiful Felt Accessories ~ Designed and Handmade with Love". I don't have a logo as such, but feel free to copy the banner from my website. If that doesn't work - please email/pm me and I'll send you a jpg.

Similarly, if anyone doesn't have a link to me and feels that my products would sit well with their own and therefore would like to link to me, please let me know and I'll place a reciprocal link on my site.

BTW - my site is currently being redesigned so is a bit of a muddle at the moment - please bear with me though - it will be back to normal asap

Thanks !!!
    Sarah
    For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

You're on my favourites!

Great site by the way and fab name!!

Comment

Hi,

I would love to have a link put on your website, if you would link back that would be great too.

Hope you had a great Christmas too.

I have a pamper evening booked for fri 4th April, if you were interedted in joining us, please drop us a line, also let me know if you would like to be on our mailing list for future events.

Happy crafting and your site is great by the way.

Lindsay

Comment

Hi Lindsay

Do you have a banner I can put on my site? If you could place my banner on yours that would be fab. You should be able to copy it direct from my website. If not, let me know and I'll send you a jpg.

I'm also known as Blooming Felt - you very kindly emailed yesterday with details of your Pamper Evening - unfortunately I've got a problem with MS Office at the moment so can't open any Word docs - if you could copy and paste the text from the letter you sent me into an email that would be great.

Thanks !
        Sarah
        For 100% wool felt supplies, felt balls, buttons, ribbon, needle felting supplies and lots of other lovely stuff, visit BLOOMING FELT

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

HI Sarah,

no problem, sorry didn't put the two together, its been a hectic couple of days.

I will send it to the email address I sent it to yesterday and also a pm. hope thats ok.

Lindsay

Comment

I will change your old link over - will try and get it done tonight.

All the best.

Lisa

Bowed Over
            Handmade Dog Collar Accessories
            www.bowedover.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Picture it in Stitches View Post

BTW - my site is currently being redesigned so is a bit of a muddle at the moment - please bear with me though - it will be back to normal asap

Thanks !!!
              How's it going Sarah? Are you getting stock in and sorted for the new BF
              incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
              ___

Comment

Hi Sam

It's going very slooooowly !! I've bought a new website because I've had a nightmare with Mr Site lately and so after redesigning and reordering the Mr Site one, I've now got to start completely from scratch with the new one !!! ARGHHHHHHH

But it's coming along, I try and do a category each day. Fortunately my new stock hasn't arrived yet so I haven't got too many distractions - as soon as it turns up though, expect everything to grind to a halt !! I'll be sitting there stroking all of the lovely new items and wishing I didn't have to sell them !!

The new site is due to be live in about 2 weeks, so I'm hoping everything will be sorted out by then.

Sarah x
                www.bloomingfelt.co.uk

Originally posted by incywincy View Post
                How's it going Sarah? Are you getting stock in and sorted for the new BF
                Sarah

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

All sounds very exciting! Can't wait to see the new site

~ You know you can change your name on here if you PM Mrmedia
                  incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
                  ___

Comment

Thanks Sam - I'll PM him now
                    Sarah

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

I keep looking!! The ceramic heart buttons are totally fab!! As to the little felt beaded balls!!

Hope its all a huge success!! You're on my links page as promised!!

Comment

I will change my link next time I upload (TBH my website is still showing a message about ordering for Xmas, so I really ought to get round to changing it!!)

PS - I sent you a PM ages ago about a website I'm considering joining, did you ever receive it? Can I send it to you again if you didn't? Cheers!
                        Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Tip Top - I have to agree with you !!! And I've just received a potential order from New York for 2000 of them !! Fingers crossed it comes off Will also add you to my new links page when the new site is up and running

JBJB - Thanks for agreeing to udpate the link. I know which PM you're talking about and I did reply to it ... honest guv !! But you obviously didn't get it, so I'll resend it now.

Sarah x
                          Sarah

Blooming Felt's Blog

Comment

Just messing about with my website finally and I've tried to copy your banner, but no luck. can you email one over to me?
                            Blog Website Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by JBJB View Post
                              Just messing about with my website finally and I've tried to copy your banner, but no luck. can you email one over to me?
                              Can you send me one 2 Sarah as I've never actaully had a banner for your link.
                              x
                              ___

Comment

Working...
                              X