Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BULK professional paper/card cutting machine to replace Silhouette Cameo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BULK professional paper/card cutting machine to replace Silhouette Cameo?

Hi guys, anybody here that uses cutting machines?

I have a small eco craft business making wedding and special occasion stationery. I'm currently using the Silhouette Cameo which I do love and find it has positives, but all in all have issues when doing bulk items such as wedding invitations as the process is very slow, the mat splits in areas of high cutting traffic and the blades dull and pack with paper fibre.

It is also a tad unreliable when it comes to the print and cut feature, sometimes the print and cut detector doesn't work, sometimes it cuts at a completely bizarre angle etc. All of these factors lead to me wasting ALOT of paper as when I pull the completed cuts off the mat they are imperfect.

All in all it would be safe to say that it wasn't made for this much cutting. Does anybody use another machine similar for bulk projects or can recommend any I should take a look at? I do custom designing so would need one that has a program which I can do this on. I have looked at the Silver Bullet but assume that I would run into the same issues

Please help!
Working...
X