Ebay jitters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay jitters?

Are any of you who sell on having a hard time recovering after the strikes on ebay? Business this past 3 weeks has been awful! It seems that other sellers who are selling items that are imitation/poor quality are doing well yet i'm struggling. I'm going to have to get another job at this rate!
    Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
    Dichroic Glass Tutorials
    Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

I actually had a good couple of weeks whilst the strike was on, in fact it had the opposite effect for me as someone paid extra for a buy it now in case the painting got stuck in the post, however this week has been painfully slow, but I'm putting it down to half term and lots of people probably going away. I think that with the clocks changing and cooler weather people will start thinking Christmas. I hope things pick up for you, as I have one of your pendants and its really lovely.
    Amanda
    xx

Comment

Well thank you!...To be honest I'd forgotten it was the end of the month so that might account for it too. I'm comparing everything to last Christmas when I was rushed off my feet I suppose but the strike has put me back....so have the Chinese sellers and people selling fakes actually but hey!...At least my website is nearly back up an running after about 6 months off line (small mercies!)
      Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery & Glass Fusing Blog
      Dichroic Glass Tutorials
      Wholesale Dichroic Fused Glass Jewellery

Comment

Originally posted by glasskanvas View Post
        At least my website is nearly back up an running after about 6 months off line (small mercies!)
        ((hugs)) BIL, i'm sure sales will come flooding in once GK is back open
        incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
        ___

Comment

Working...
        X