Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• adevine
    replied
    Thanks ladies I think I will go with the stickers and be better safe than sorry x

Leave a comment:

• AliCat
    replied
    When I made cards, I always put a sticker on if there was a button or bead-like embellishment attached which would be a choking hazard if it was managed to be removed. Whilst it may be well stuck down now, adhesive can dry out over time and I always tend to go for the 'better safe than sorry' approach.

Leave a comment:

• Caroleecrafts
    replied
    I think if you feel happier doing this then go for it, the insurance company have probably never had anyone sue over a card component but you never know these days, so better safe than sorry

Leave a comment:

• adevine
    started a topic Regulations for small parts on handmade cards

Regulations for small parts on handmade cards

Hi everyone, I make handmade cards which I sell to shops and at craft fairs and am launching a website in a month's time selling craft materials and handmade cards and just wondered if any of you put a sticker on the back of your cards saying that they contain small parts and are not suitable for children? My insurance company tell me that I do not need to do this but I think I should. All the bits and pieces that I put on cards are stuck on very firmly but I just want to make sure that I cover myself. I was thinking along the lines of "This card is not a toy and is made as a display product. This card is made using small parts and should be kept out of reach of children under the age of 3 years due to a choking hazard". Any advice would be very welcome.
Working...
X