Help please with feedback on some product Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help please with feedback on some product Ideas

We've been looking at expanding some of our products and what to get your opinions on the following:

Firstly -
    Card Making Set - Currently we sell card blanks with envelopes, cello bags, sticky pads along with rubber stamps and decoupage kits. The idea we had was to create a set which would have all card blanks, envelopes, bags, sticky pads with either a rubber stamp kit or a decoupage kit. Would this be something card markers are interested in?

Secondly -
    Fancy Edge Unfolded Card - I'll noticed a few posts on here about fancy edge card that is unfolded that people could use for wedding invites. Would this be worth taking the idea further as it appears that it could be something people are in need of?

Any feedback would be greatly received, thanks you in advance.

I'm not a papercraft person but I know someone who is - my housemate I've seen the fancy edge unfolded cards at the big craft supplies events we attend, I think Pinflair do some. They're about A6 size, with die cut edges - really very pretty and they seem very popular with people at the shows.
    Heather
    Pretty Things Handmade Jewellery

Website - www.prettythingsjewellery.co.uk

Destash bead and papercrafting shop - http://www.misi.co.uk/handmade/BlackCatBeads.html

New blog - www.prettythingsandwitterings.blogspot.com

Comment

I am a paper crafter/card maker but to be honest the kits would not be something I would buy at all...however I think they might prove popular with beginners/hobbyists and /or craft groups/clubs.

As for the fancy edge card - it would depend on the type and style of card, as well as price and quantities available.(sheets per unit)

I wish you luck

Comment

Hi, I make my own greeting cards and have done for over 2 years now. I personally would not purchase the kit due to the rubber stamp and decoupage kit, that is a personal choice so could be hit or miss. However if you were to do a kit purely with the blanks, envelopes, bags and pads, this could certainly be more cost effective to the crafter.

Regards
        Couture Card Creations
        Stirlingshire
        www.couturecardcreations.co.uk

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Couture-Card-Creations/114271528661516?

Comment

Working...
        X