Ordering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordering

When customers are placing an order they have to register their details before they can purchase the products. I feel that this is generally the case on most website these days.

Would this put you off from placing an order?

Hiya!

It depends on what I am buying. If it's a one off and I am unlikely to go to the website again then I would probably not want to register my details.

I dont have the option for people to register on my website as yet.

I have seen some sites though where you can choose to register or not before proceeding with your order, and you dont have to register to complete the order
    For an eclectic range of cross stitch kits visit Midnight Curiosity

Comment

With my site you can add things to your shopcart unregistered and its only when you want to complete the purchase at that point do you have to register your details :-) I feel this way people can shop / browse and add things to see how much it is without the added pressure of registering :-)

Francesca
      * BLOG * WEB * FACEBOOK * TWITTER *
      Watch faces, Crystal Innovations sliders and much more

* Rome wasn't built in a day - although that was the builders original estimate *

Comment

Originally posted by Silverthistle View Post
        With my site you can add things to your shopcart unregistered and its only when you want to complete the purchase at that point do you have to register your details :-) I feel this way people can shop / browse and add things to see how much it is without the added pressure of registering :-)
        Yes this is what our site is like also

Comment

Working...
        X