Barclays Bank Free Business Seminars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barclays Bank Free Business Seminars

If any of you are thinking of going into full time business and are not sure of where to start then it's worth getting along to one of the free business seminars sponsored by Barclays Bank (google Barclays Bank business seminars to find). I went on one in Crawley and it was very useful indeed - how to write business case, raise finance, names, etc. and just about everything you need to know to get set up. I was a bit worried it might turn out to be simply a hard sell for Barclays services but they've obviously learned that hard sell is not the way to gain customers, just a day full of good ideas and info for getting started. They appear to run them all over the country, and as I said, they're FREE so you've nothing to lose! I learned a lot and can recomend them for all new starters (the seminar, not the bank that is!)

**Think I should have posted this in the 'Setting Up a Craft Business' forum!**
    Last edited by Woodsprite; 09-08-2007, 09:30 AM.
    www.woodsprites.co.uk

Good post there...Free!! NOW thats got to be good. I agree it sounds great for anyone starting out....everything helps hey?

Cheers........ It's just a step to the rrriiiiight
    Debbie
    www.thesilverzebra.co.uk

Contemporary glass fusion designs - sculptures - wall panels - functional items - outdoor sculptures. We also run Silver & Glass workshops here in Cheshire - kiln space also offered.

Comment

Working...
    X