Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you help me to find a good exhibition stand for my business?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you help me to find a good exhibition stand for my business?

Hi Friends,
    I would like to get help regarding choosing up of a good exhibition stand for my business. I am running a small business in wales. I am not able to afford huge expenses for exhibition stands. So how do I select a good and economical exhibition stand for promoting my business. Will you please help me to select a nice one? I will be very thankful to you if you give some guidelines. Longing for your valuable suggestions.

What sort of size are you looking for?

Do you want shelving?

Do you want back drops?

Do you need printing?

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi geni. I have bought folding table from ebay. Quite good size 200x80x80, and lighweight (approx 10kg). I have paid 44 quid for that, also I am using all empty boxes (nothing goes to the bin without my supervising )to make display stands. Just use some textile and hot glue to make shapes and colours you like. I will definately buy some display stand later this year, but all my handmade stuff does its work very well.
      Jelena
      Help other people and peolpe will help you.

Comment

Hi Geni, and others here!

Same thing is happening with me, I will go to exhibit and actually I have just registered here to have some great ideas from the more experienced people!
        Well, if I find anything I will share with u too.
        My stand will be 3.5x2m and I dont know how to put the jewelleries on the stand`s wall... does anyone have any idea? Thanks.

Otherwise:
        I just find argos chair for about £10 what looks ok, black, easy to carry, and can b folded...
        ... I have seen its gd if u have it with a little table to sit down when the buyers take the order.
        I have just received emails from two furniture hire companies...well, thanks but no-no
        I think its better to search for some great bargin and find cheap staff what actually can be great part of ur stand and overally cant look cheap.
        If u send me your email address I can send u some pics what i took when I went to an exhibition just to have a look...maybe it can help.
        Also: Ikea sells table top for really cheap money and legs separately...the big table is 190cm long amazing, that`s my working table as well, and another for dining table at home...
        I think I will buy from there...very easy to set up...I could do it as a woman, and its soooo massive!
        So thats it for today!

I am looking forward to find out more about it, as I am very excited of course!
        Want to do the best, as its not that cheap to be there!

The best for u too!

Sophia

Comment

A good exhibition stand designer helps build attractive designs at attractive budgets and cater to the clients with quality service. This is carried out over numerous consultations and discussions.
          crossconceptuae exhibition stand builder

Comment

Now, people want more and more people to visit there Exhibition Stand. This can only be done with the help of Designer Exhibition stand. You will get attractive exhibition stand design in your budget to cater all their needs.
            Levo Exhibition (Exhibition Stand Contractor)

Comment

Originally posted by levo View Post
              Now, people want more and more people to visit there Exhibition Stand. This can only be done with the help of Designer Exhibition stand. You will get attractive exhibition stand design in your budget to cater all their needs.
              This post is from 5.years ago...

Dave.

Comment

In case you are expecting yourselves to be a part of a trade show. There are exhibition stand builders on your fingertip. Whimsical Exhibits [Link removed, admin], the exhibition stand builder can be a great help.
                Last edited by 3dDave; 20-02-2020, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X