Home Insurance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Insurance

I'm sure this has been asked before but can't find previous threads so......

Those of you who work from home - what company have you got your buildings & contents insurance with? I don't want to find having a home business makes my insurance void if I ever need to make a claim.

I'm currently with Nationwide who do cover home businesses and stock but it's up for renewal and seems quite expensive so I'm looking around. As some companies don't cover you if you work from home I was hoping to narrow it down slightly before I start ringing around.

Cheers
    Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked before but can't find previous threads so......

Those of you who work from home - what company have you got your buildings & contents insurance with? I don't want to find having a home business makes my insurance void if I ever need to make a claim.

I'm currently with Nationwide who do cover home businesses and stock but it's up for renewal and seems quite expensive so I'm looking around. As some companies don't cover you if you work from home I was hoping to narrow it down slightly before I start ringing around.

Cheers
    I'm with Aviva. Funnily enough I just phoned them this morning to discuss, and there will be no change to premiuium, this is due for renewal in October, so they said it could go up then. The only other difference is that there will be a restriction on thefts from the home if I have people here (eg for workshops).
    Annie

Comment

Churchill!! They offer 50% off if you've not claimed for 5 years plus call centres are all UK based.

Dont get me started on Aviva - they are great until you need to make a claim. And then you struggle.....

Churchill were brill - talked us through everything and we double checked what stock we could have, how much etc and it was a bargain price too!!

Comment

Working...
      X