Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How are you doing on "thelittlebigshop" ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caroleecrafts
    replied
    Thank you both loads okay now, perhaps I had a senior moment!!!!

Leave a comment:

• nattynetty
    replied
    Originally posted by Caroleecrafts View Post
    Just thought I would bump this as I do not seem to be able to find the little big shop, Firefox says the server is down and needed to update my shop as some items sold direct. I know he has had some personal problems lately and wondered if anyone had any news.
    Just tried and it seems to be loading ok now

Leave a comment:

• Caroleecrafts
    replied
    Just thought I would bump this as I do not seem to be able to find the little big shop, Firefox says the server is down and needed to update my shop as some items sold direct. I know he has had some personal problems lately and wondered if anyone had any news.

Leave a comment:

• thelittlebigshop.com
    replied
    Not a problem you now have to be verified but you can now go in and set your shop up, just go to my apps and then you will see my store.

Leave a comment:

• lauralou1601
    replied
    how do you actually put stuff in your shop?????? Ive got a shop account, but I cant work out how to open a shop or whatever the correct terminology is.

Leave a comment:

• thelittlebigshop.com
    replied
    We are still waiting on a couple of stores to get all items up before we do the big pr campaign, but we have accepted a deal with a pr and marketing company the site is receiving around 2500 unique hits a day which is good, but we are also in talks with the design council and british fashion council about some exposure for you guys. so just keep an eye out but it will take a little time as I keep being told rome was not built in a day

Leave a comment:

• Anna Brookman
    replied
    I haven't sold anything on there yet either

Leave a comment:

• sherrielinda
    started a topic How are you doing on "thelittlebigshop" ???

How are you doing on "thelittlebigshop" ???

Hi all, I know some of you have set up on this new site and I just wondered how you are doing. I know some have had sales some not, but is it a nice site and are there lots of people looking in your shops. Might sign up after crimbo as I must pull my finger out and get busy. Good luck to you all on the rush up to crimbo, fingers crossed for lots of sales
Working...
X