Exhibition display stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibition display stand

I am after a kind of mesh panel, based on the floor and prob 1.5m high, on which I can use hooks. I tried to do a quick search on google but not much luck. Found one but can't compare with anything else at the mo.

I usually do fairs where the table is provided but this is potentially a huge fair and no table so I need something that I can mount easily and will stand on the floor I've not committed yet as I need to make sure I can get the stall furniture.
    Alternatively I could use what I have, I suppose, mesh panels on tables.
    Alternatively (bis) someone might have other suggestions!!
    Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Hi i only just read your thread. I came accross this after searching a few site and it seems very good value for money compared to some i've seen, anyway here's the URL: www.displaysense.co.uk , it was in the clearance section.

Key Benefits of SP18

If you're not happy, we're not happy! You can return any of our products to us unused and in their original condition within 14 calendar days of delivery for a full refund - 2 Easy steps: 1. Contact Us with your order number for a Returns Authorisation Number 2. Return the product to us unused and in its' original packaging.

This product comes flat packed and may need some assembly.

There are accessory products available with this product that can be ordered separately.

The materials in this product are wholly or partly recyclable. If you ever want to dispose of this product, please join us in helping the environment and recycle wherever possible!

This product will usually arrive to you bulk packed.

This is normally a high stock item and available on an express delivery.

• general purpose mesh display rack suitable for counter top or wall mounting
    • will take our hooks PB1613 to PB1619 and PB1623 to PB1629 (see hook section)
    • zinc finish
    Dimensions:
    520mm high x 595mm wide

£13.49 £25.10 EX VAT
    Full Product Description

Display Rack

General purpose mesh display rack suitable for counter top or wall mounting, will take our hooks PB1613 to PB1619 and PB1623 to PB1629 (see hook section), size 595mm wide x 520mm high, zinc finish
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Comment

Thanks for that, I'll add to my list! I did a fair yesterday and someone mentioned an online shopfitting company, so I am starting to gather a few names and will be able to choose what's best.
      Bead Shop, 91 Liverpool Road, Penwortham, Preston, PR1 0QB, Lancashire. Mon-Fri 10am-5pm, Sat 10am-4pm, Sunday 11am-3pm.

Comment

I got some pre owned shopfittings on e-bay realy cheap.
        "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
        my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

SPAM site may do something

sorry link doesnt work
          Last edited by 0103media; 19-03-2007, 01:43 PM. Reason: Tut tut hehehe
          https://folksy.com/shops/GrimmExhibition

http://poisonedapplecraftuk.blogspot.co.uk/

Poisoned Apple Theatre - Handmade Crafts on Facebook

Comment

Hi..can you tell me whether it is very expensive or not? I need a cheap one for my small business organisation. Hope the crafts which you are mentioned here useful for me. I would like here more about the product and services.Hope you will reply!

Comment

I keep meaning to get one of these too but have begun to think I might just make one. Thinking of getting some cooling racks and binding them together decoratively and making a sturdy base...who knows when I'll get round to doing this though.

Comment

Hi Raffles, yeah...let's bring this thread to life again .

Cooling racks. That's a brilliant idea.
                I needed to go high. I was using the metal frame of my market tent and erecting it indoors and hanging things off it but it's really heavy and I always needed help. I thought screens you could zig zag to keep up would work. Couldn't find any in my local junk shops so I used old wooden (Ikea slatted) book cases I was chucking and reassembled them to make like big wooden frames. I fasten them together with string and pin cloth over them. Screens I can cope with and surprisingly sturdy.

Comment

Working...
                X