New wholesaler needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New wholesaler needed

I am looking for another wholesaler that stock miniature clothing, wire embellishments, craft tools etc. The one i currently use are good but very limited on the items listed above. The only other wholesalers i seem to come accross are retail stores offering 'wholesale' accounts, but when i set an account up with them there wholesale prices aren't much different to there retail. I'm trying to pride myself on low prices. Thank you.
    Emma
    Luxury craft supplies & magnolia Stamps - Sassy Crafts
    Sassy Crafts Blog
    My Blog

Welcome to the forum. Have you tried google? The clue is in the 'crafts' bit of our name - we are not wholesalers.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. I understand that your not wholesalers i was just hoping that other craft business' may be able to give me some advice on wholesalers. I have since found a wholesaler in Thailand but need to look into shipping charges. Has anyone bought from overseas? I would be interested to hear of your experience, for example time it took for order to arrive, by the time shipping and VAT is added is it still worth it.

Emma.
      Emma
      Sassy Crafts Blog
      My Blog

Comment

While we are happy to give advice about all aspects of our crafts, it seems a little strange asking us for so much information when you have told us nothing about yourself. Are you a crafter, or seller, or distributor? What sort of crafts are you interested in? How long have you been crafting/ selling/ distributing? Can you see our problem here? Our forum is for interaction and exchange of information between members and like minded crafters - we are very friendly and welcoming in most situations, but, call me cynical, I think you may just be using us for your own information gathering, with no further contribution to the forum. If I'm wrong, then welcome again.

Comment

Sorry I'm new to all this and have never been a member of a forum before. I'll introduce myself properly. My name is Emma, I am a mother of three (youngest has just had first birthday}, I am a part time accounts assistant at the moment. I am obsessed with making handmade cards, which i have been doing for a couple of years. I set up an internet shop in October through lycos (which i can't get the search engines to register, although i'm working on it). My aim is to give up work within the next year as i'm finding it a juggling act between work, kids and unreliable childcare. Selling cards alone is not going to pay the bills thats why i want to get into the supplies side of it aswell. I would like to hear from others who may have been in my situation and if they found it difficult to get started, and if it's worth perservering with.

As i only joined today i have not replied to any threads as i have been busy reading them, but i'm sure i will soon as there's only one other person i know thats into crafting and it's real exciting to know theres a whole community out there.

Nice jewellery by the way.

Emma.
          Emma
          Sassy Crafts Blog
          My Blog

Comment

Hi Emma and welcome i also make cards as well as nappy cakes and stuff like that im also in to scrapbooking

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Hi Emma
              Mollymandy

Comment

Can i ask whats a nappy cake?

Emma
                Emma
                Sassy Crafts Blog
                My Blog

Comment

Ah we all asked her that one .
                  Mollymandy

Comment

Its a gift to give someone thats having a baby

I Love My Computer Because My Friends Live In It

Comment

Hi Emma,
                      I set up my internet/party plan retail business in September 06. It does take ages to get things going in a venture like this (in my experience!) But keep persevering. I'm sorry I don't know of anyone wholesaleing the items you mention - but I'm off to the Stitches show at the NEC tomorrow - I'll see if I can spot you anything that might be useful.
                      Mel
                      Try a new way every day and work becomes play!

Comment

Thanks, i would love to go myself but live to far away, and trying to sort the kids out is a nightmare, would love to hear about how you get on. I have just found a new wholesaler from accross the seas and just placed my fist order with them, postage is quite high and i'm hoping that i don't get stung with high import taxes or any other charges i may not know about or there won't be any profit to be had (although i only add about 30% to price i pay).

I have dabbled in craft parties myself, had two before Christmas but none since.

As i'm writing this i just had a cheque put through my door for some hand made cards i done for someone, that will knock £12 off the few hundred pound order i just done (doesn't quite justify it, but it all helps).

Nice to hear from you.
                        Emma.
                        Emma
                        Sassy Crafts Blog
                        My Blog

Comment

supply fm china

I'm also new for this forum,and let me introduce myself to all of you.

I'm from China and majoy in foreign trade business,we are supply many producs such as household goods,wood products,giftwares,stationary,bedding article ,fabrics etc,if the products you required we not hv,we also can help to search in our china market and select
                          the lowest price which you needed for all of you.

MOD EDIT - Please stop spamming the forum. Peter has already deleted some messages from you so I would advise you to stop.

Last edited by swirlyarts; 10-06-2007, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Thanks but i'm a CRAFT SUPPLIES retailer and i now have more than enough suppliers.
                            Emma
                            Sassy Crafts Blog
                            My Blog

Comment

It doesn't matter!

I'm glad to communicate here with all of you !

Can any one can recommend some wholesaler importers for me or tell me

if hv any other way to find.tks!

ANNA

Comment

Working...
                              X