Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portable Jewellery Display Cases

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get hold of a folding/portable jewellery display case? I don't know if you know what I mean, but you often see them on market stalls. Several of my friends have offered to take my jewellery in to their work place to sell but I need some way of displaying it. I've had a look on ebay but can't seem to find anything. Any suggestions would be very welcome

Thank you
    Carole

jewellery display

Hi,
    I had a woman come into my shop to show me her Jewellery . It was on card and in an art folder. She had it uncliped and openned before I had time to ask her what kind of jewellery. Although had I liked it I would have wanted to handle it, which might have been tricky. Wish I could be of more help. I pinched the plactic boxes out of my husbands new fishing tackle bag they have sections much the same as the bead boxes.
    regards

Silverworkz

Comment

there are usually some on ebay
      george
      www.mizgeorge.co.uk
      www.etsy.com/shop/mizgeorge
      www.flickr.com/mizgeorge

Comment

I bought black felt pads but no display cases from Ebay. Had to buy 20 at a time and only use 5-10 so if you are struggling let me know! I simply clip mine at the top and use masking tape at back of pad to stop rest of necklace from moving about. When in transit I put bands around the pads and put in bubble wrap bag. It works well as I prop them up on my stall. Its not a long term solution but whilst you are looking for something else its an idea!
        www.safimelcardsandpendants.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X