Etsy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Etsy

I set up a shop in Etsy last night and this morning foundthat someone had contacted me asking if I'd like to do a trade.

"I love your work!
    Are you interested in a trade from my site NewmanGraham.etsy.com? We can set it up as a sell without exchanging any money and still count it as a sell and get positive feedback. If not, I understand. Just thought I would ask."

Could someone explain what this is all about and if it is something good or to avoid?

Pete
    "Where the spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art" ... Leonardo Da Vinci
    Facebook

Website

I'm not that familiar with etsy, but it sounds like it's someone new who is wanting to gain feedback. I think you're right to be cautious, if it was me, I'd want to know a bit more before agreeing. Etsy has it's own forum, I think. Could you get any information there? But there's lots of people here who sell on etsy, so maybe they've had similar experiences.
    Celia
    I can't be creative and tidy too
    www.jencel.co.uk for beads, findings and threads
    The Occasional Sheffield Bead Shop
    Jencel on Facebook

Comment

go on the etsy forum and search it there. The seller has 23 sales since jan so not that much a newbie lol
      "You've Got to Keep Your Mind Wide Open" - AnnaSophia Robb
      my Folksy shop Goldy'sclearoutblog debaynewebdesign

Comment

Hi,
        Fishing for a little free feedback kudos I would think. Buyers are not silly these days so I would probably be a bit careful and not ruin your credibility if buyers worked out the false feedback. You see this a bit on the auction sites.

If you wanted a get some good link power to help boost your etsy site, you might consider making a squidoo page ( its free ) because they have a high page rank and if you use the right keywords, can actually get you a good bit of traffic as well. www.squidoo.com . Make sure you put links in back to your etsy site.

Cheers
        Marc

Comment

Working...
        X