Calling Anne @ MrSite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Anne @ MrSite

Anne this is one for you if you can possiby help?!?!.
    I want to set up an auto return page so when people buy things they automatically go to a page I set up which in turn leads them back to my website. I have looked in payapl and all it needs is the url of the page and I have set up the page in MrSite. The problem is that I don't want the page visible on my website so haven hidden it but when I type in the url of the hidden page in paypal it clicks through the the MrSite log out screen.
    Do you by chance know if there is some way I can make a page in MrSite that might do the job?. I did send a message to MS Help but haven't heard anything back as yet.

Any help would be great. Thanks.
    by Nicki
    www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Originally posted by bynicki View Post
    I did send a message to MS Help but haven't heard anything back as yet.

Hi Anne, just wondered if you could help me with this. I have had a message back from the Help team but it didn't really help me with what I want to do!!.
    by Nicki
    www.bynicki.co.uk

Comment

Nicki
      I have only just seen this. I look in the How to Sell my Crafts forum as this is the only one that I thought people posted about websites in. If I don't ever reply to a post, always PM me. I was not ignoring you, I just didn't see this message! I do apologise.

Now, do you still need help with this? Can you let me know what support told you and why it was not helpful so we can go from there.

Best wishes and apologies for not getting back to you before.

Anne
      Mr Site Team

Comment

Hi Anne, many thanks for replying. Yes please I do still need help with this.

This is what MrSite told me but I don't want a password protected page I don't think.

'Sorry for the delayed response. You cannot password protect shop pages. You can password protect any other type of page but a shop page by clicking on extras>add features>add/edit password. The only thing you can do is hide the page from the menu by clicking on extras>admin>hide page.'

Any help with this would be fantastic.

I did try to PM you first but it said that you were unable to receive PM's - don't know what that was all about!?!.

If you want to PM me that would be fine. x
        by Nicki
        www.bynicki.co.uk

Comment

hi there
          I will have a look into this and get back to you asap!
          Thanks
          Anne
          Mr Site Team

Comment

Hi

When specifying a return page in paypal you should be able to give any page on your website, including hidden pages.

What support have suggested is that you forward them on the address of the web page you are trying to return to. So the best thing here would be for you to email them back again (sorry to pass you around!) providing a link to the page you want to return to. They will be able to sort it out for you.

They also say to ensure that when testing your cart and return page that you are logged out of Mr Site using option 6 "Log Out".

I hope that helps.
            Thanks
            Anne
            Mr Site Team

Comment

OR
              another suggestion. Put the URL in your PayPal account to the page that you want to be redirected to. There is an option within the PayPal account to do this. Once you login, go to "Profile" then "Website Payment Preferences" and this option is there.
              Thanks
              Anne
              Mr Site Team

Comment

Working...
              X