I need help with paypal shopping cart please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help with paypal shopping cart please

Website is almost put together, I have signed up for paypal shopping cart and created buttons. I want to charge £2 postage for the first item and nothing for any others. But it isnt working! I have ticked to say allow override, I have pasted the html into the last box on the create button bit and it doesnt appear. Emailed paypal 2 days ago, no reply yet. Anyone know what I am doing wrong?
    flickr
    blog
    my website
    etsy

Have looked at the info it appears that you can either set a flat rate per item or a percentage when using the shopping cart. I do not charge P & P so do not have this problem. It may be easier to set up the amounts according to the amount sold eg £1.00 to £5.00. See Profile - Postage Calculations.

Not sure if this helps or not, hope so.

Comment

Have looked at the postage calculation bit but I dont think the percentage thing makes much sense for my stuff. I guess not charging postage at all would be easier
      flickr
      blog
      my website
      etsy

Comment

Or you could allow a slight mark up for the postage in the final total, not sure what you are making but this may be easier.

Comment

Have checked you website. most of your items seem light although may be tricky to package, postage is a mine field and can be a major problem for all of us. I decided to opt for no P & P in the hope that this would attract more sales.

Comment

I dont think anything I make is heavy, its just that I would have to charge enough on each item to cover individual postage and it would be cheaper for buyers to have combined if they buy more than one. But this website has been giving me such a headache I will prob go with your suggestion and then at least its done!
            flickr
            blog
            my website
            etsy

Comment

Working...
            X