launching website??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• launching website??

I've almost completed my website using microsoft frontpage and was wondering if it is actually worth launching it, as so many seem to fail. How much does it cost month/ year on average and if the products are of a high standard how ell do they go, i realise this can vary. I'm a bit in the balance whether to do it or nit.
    Elaine

Why not try?

The costs of the website itself shouldn't be too bad. Compare prices to find hosting that is reasonable; sometimes it's better to do long term hosting for lower prices. I'm assuming that you already have finished products to put up on the site, right? You may wish to do an order form for items that are easy and fast for you to duplicate. For example, a baby blanket pattern that you could offer in a variety of colors? Although, if it's labour intensive, you'd probably not want to do it that way as you could end up with too many orders to fill in a reasonable amount of time. It might be helpful if you shared what kind of crafts you wanted to put up on the website?
    to make spa products for fun or profit

Comment

Hello

I used a small company to do my website, they bought my domain name, and they handle the hosting. All I did was supply the copy and product photos, hope this helps.

Debbie

justoneoff.co.uk
      Debbie
      www.justoneoff.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X