Name!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name!

Ok iv always thought of the name Greentree Crafts. I dont just want to do jewellery as i love the wool work too. But im afraid by using the word crafts that people wont see that i do jewellery. Its one of the main things i do.

So what should i be called!?
    Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

I think Greentree Crafts is fine, it smacks of nature, organic, handmade, etc., In fact, everything topical at the moment.
    It will also cover anything you may branch into in the future.
    Carol
    God helps them that help themselves.

Comment

I like 'greentree crafts'
      Are you talking for your etsy shop? Or just general??
      incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
      ___

Comment

We went through the same decision a few months ago when we moved to a different unit on the market. We decided to stick with the old name just because that's what we were previously known as. We spent a fortune buying new signs and stuff with the name on and now, 2 month down the line, I'm convinced we made the wrong decision.

I'm now trying to decide if it will be worth changing to one of the new names we came up with, and also if we can afford to have new signs, business cards etc done.

Whatever you decide to go with, make sure you're happy with it before you splash out on new signs, business cards, etc.
        Auntynet

Step-daughter's website selling hand dyed sock yarns www.knotanotherknitter.com

~ * ~ * ~ Of all the things I've ever lost, I miss my mind the most! ~ * ~ * ~

Comment

Iv already set up Greentree Crafts for Etsy. I want to nab it for my own website eventually (asap now its out there lol). It was just when i was thinking about setting up a Folksy shop and OH thinks that people wont see the jewellery if thats what they are specifically looking for as it doesnt say it in the name.

But iv always thought about that name for years now! Long before i got into it seriously.
          Handmade Embroideries and Tapestries - Greentree Crafts on Facebook Etsy Shop Instagram

Comment

I like it too

I like the name you've chosen too, it covers all things crafty
            My blog http://setters-delight.blogspot.com

Folksy http://www.justgifts.folksy.com

Comment

Originally posted by handcrafted View Post
              It was just when i was thinking about setting up a Folksy shop and OH thinks that people wont see the jewellery if thats what they are specifically looking for as it doesnt say it in the name.
              What's Folksy?
              incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
              ___

Comment

Check out thread in general

Comment

I think its a lovely name.. as for it being the name of a shop i think it works well.. you can always have a small line under the sign that says jewellery. crafts. wool etc...
                  Visit my blog Meridian Ariel or my Etsy Shop

Comment

Working...
                  X