anyone been approached or done work with 'accord publishing'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone been approached or done work with 'accord publishing'

i've been approached by accord publishing and as i've not come across them before, am doing as much research as i can before replying, so thought i'd ask here.

from the web site, it looks like they are pretty big, american publisher, but i'd feel happier if i could find someone who may have dealt with them before.
    lucykate crafts... blog

lucykate crafts... on etsy

Hi there,

I'm afraid I can't help you with your question - although they do look like a reputable company, but I just wanted to ask, is the owl in your avatar one you made, and do you sell them in a little shop in Leamington, as I saw one almost exactly the same last week in there and I though how cute it was - I was going to pop in and buy it after I get paid next week.

Sorry I can't be of any help!!

Claire
    Website; www.midshiresmakers.co.uk
    Facebook Pages: www.facebook.com/weedoncraftmarket
    www.facebook.com/craftshoppingexperience

Comment

It might be worth PM'ing and asking Si (Woodtattoos) as I know he's currently writing for an American publisher but don't know if it's Accord or not.
      Visit Natty Netty for a huge selection of Iris Folding supplies

Comment

Originally posted by nattynetty View Post
        It might be worth PM'ing and asking Si (Woodtattoos) as I know he's currently writing for an American publisher but don't know if it's Accord or not.
        They aren't the company that I'm dealing with, so I'm afraid I can't be of any further assistance in your quest for information!

Si.
        Wood Tattoos
        Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
        Facebook
        Flickr
        Twitter

Comment

thanks anyway,

ladyluck, yes i made the owl, and no, i don't sell them in a shop in leamington. i did design a larger owl as a kit which is made by anchor though. maybe, if you do go and buy it, you could let me know who it's made by. the owl in my avatar is only small, i'm stopping making them soon, as the small owl is also coming out as a kit.
          lucykate crafts... blog

Comment

I worked in publishing for 20 odd years including large US companies and I never heard of them... I looked at their site and they looked like a packaging company.
            www.littlebead.blogspot.com
            www.twitter.com/littlebead

Comment

i think they spe******e in 'other' published products, ie not books. they do a lot of calendars, things like that.
              lucykate crafts... blog

Comment

Working...
              X