Ads

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wheres the best place to get price/product tags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wheres the best place to get price/product tags?

I'm planning on selling at a craft fair and possibly other places, and would like a printed card/label with details and any warnings and perhaps a business logo on it. Anyone know the best place to ask?
    Thanks

Perhaps you could get some business cards made with your details/website/contact information etc on the front, and the other additional information about your projects on the rear? That way, it would double as a business card as well as a product tag?

I know that quite a few other crafters on here have used Vistaprint in the past for business cards. They may be worth you looking into.

Si.
    Wood Tattoos
    Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
    Facebook
    Flickr
    Twitter

Comment

Mmmm thanks for that sounds a good idea will have a look at their webpage now
      Cheers
      Marie

Comment

ok, i've ordered the 250 'free' business cards, I think 3.68 postage is kinda high tho :P I guess theyve gotta make money somewhere!
        Found the site very sales orientated ... had to be careful not to click the wrong thing...

Comment

For the business cards, there is some good offers on ebay too.
          Visit my shop:House of Cherilli
          Celebrity inspired jewellery

Comment

Yes, Vistaprint are obviously looking to make money where they can and you do have to pay P&P costs. However, they are actually quite quick to deliver (even on the cheapest & slowest delivery option) but you've still got the business cards at a little over 1p each. To put things into context, I paid around £60 for 1000 business cards back when I was planning my Uni degree show.

You will get a lot of emails advertising Vistaprint promotions but they are always offering things for free. I hope that you are happy with your purchase when it arrives, I've never had a problem with them (as long as you do watch what other offers they try to throw in with your intended purchase during the order process!)

Si.
            Last edited by woodtattoos; 17-07-2008, 02:24 PM.
            Wood Tattoos
            Decorative Pyrography for all Occasions - Author of "Woodburning with Style" (2010) and "Learn to Burn" (2013)
            Facebook
            Flickr
            Twitter

Comment

Hi Miggi, sorry I missed what it is you make/sell, so not sure if it would work, but I cut a small patch of fabric with pinking scissors (usually same fabric as the bag it's to go on), print some sticky labels with my name, fabric composition and washing instructions on, stick label on fabric, hole punch the corner and attach with some glossy thread. It looks very effective and I'm sure would work with other items.
              Cathy xx
              http://folksy.com/shops/Cathy
              http://www.recycledbaglady.co.uk/
              http://owlfamilydiary.blogspot.com/
              I don't have a short attention span, I ... Ooh look, there's a chicken!

Comment

I make rope dog toys and tugs from fabric. Your idea is fab, although the fabric I use tends to be jersey/t-shirt ish so might be too flexible.. I've ordered the business cards, thought I'd get my sister to print out some sticky labels with any other info I want, and stick them to the back of the business cards, hole punch the corner and thread them with nice ribbony thread or something tidy. Might have a go with your idea anyway and see if my material would be ok. I'll have to have a look at label printer thingys and cost it up if I'm really gonna go for this business venture!
                Thanks so much people, you're all so helpful on here its wicked!

Comment

Working...
                X