Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic Business Opportunity!

Hi all,

I am a regular lurker and poster on this craft forum and run a wedding stationery business in Scotland which is growing steadily and I am quite pleased with how things are going. I also work full time so keeps me busy.

Anyway, my opportunity is regarding website development. I currently have a website on Mr Site and while it is all right, I am not particularly happy with it and think it could be improved. I would really love to have a proper, professionally designed website but I'm afraid I just can't stretch to the budget at the moment.

So here's where the opportunity comes in!

I am interested in discussing with anyone who is a professional website design or has a boyfriend / husband / colleague / friend etc. who is a website designer and basically do a "barter" for a new website in exchange for a complete set of wedding stationery, handmade to order especially for their big day.

I would be prepared to make day invitations, evening invitations and thank you cards, menus and place cards in a design of their choice. This could run to something to the value of up to £500 depending on numbers.

I would envisage a fair bit of discussion on both parts for me to get across the brief of how I would like my website to look and for them to brief me on what type of stationery they are interested in and to work on a design. I am only interested in professional, qualified website designers not someone who can do me a "homemade" site - Mr Site can do that for me!. I would like to see example sites they have worked on to see their style etc. This is really the main bit that I am interested in, coming up with the look and feel of the website and getting it looking really slick.

Anyway, that's the proposition - in a nutshell:

EXCHANGE: PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE FOR HANDMADE BESPOKE WEDDING STATIONERY.

Please PM me if you would like to discuss!

newcrafter24

I know a few people, let me get my thinking hat on, will PM you next week
    www.beadlab.com

Comment

Working...
    X