help!! Mr site again :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help!! Mr site again :(

Whats happened to my shopping cart? One minute it's fine the next it has gone to pot!
    Have a look at my shopping pages (brooches, buttons etc)... Is it just me here or is it all over the place? I was just adding Ethel's brooches and now everythings gone funny!!
    Anyone using Mr Site know what I've done wrong

buttons - http://www.incywincystitches.com/page21.htm
    incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
    ___

Hold on...i'm just gonna take a look...brb
    Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

its all lookign fine to me!

the brooches the brooches etc all look in order & paypal worked fine for me. I'm using firefox

Hth

s.x
      Sophie.x

Sometimes what we say is not what we mean & what we mean is not what we say - that's why I paint!

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

its all workibng fine on IE too!

s.x
        Sophie.x

My bloggity blog

My Etsy shop

Comment

Wierd?? I will go check on the computer upstairs.
          ~ thanks for looking S.
          x
          incywincystitches.com - Fabric buttons, button supplies and handmade accessories
          ___

Comment

Its a bit all over the place for me - I'm on an old wind up version here but you can still see all the photos, descriptions and prices

Strange.......!!

Comment

Thanks TT. I've just emailed Mr site as I can't seem to make it look right?

Lets just hope they get back soon.
              ___

Comment

I had the same problem yesterday. I was adding things to some of my shop pages and when I published the site again everything was all to pot. I emailed them and they replied this morning saying that they had been working on stuff yesterday but it was all fixed now. I have had to go through and click on each shop page and then click save again then publish the site. I think mine is all ok now so this should work for yours aswell - hopefully!!!!!.
                by Nicki
                www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Thanks Nicki - I have tried that with no luck, but will have another go. Great site btw
                  ___

Comment

Thats a shame it didnt work. Have just had another look - it all looks fine its just the quantity bit that is slightly out of line. Other than that it looks good.
                    by Nicki
                    www.bynicki.co.uk

Home Decorations & Gifts with Country Style

Comment

Tadah!! Its all fine now Incy!!!!

Comment

lol - I must be seeing something different to you lot! It all over the place here
                        I'm sure I will get it sorted soon.

Anyway *** Sold one of Ethel's brooches already!!!! So it must still be working
                        ___

Comment

Quality sells itself!!

Comment

yep, very true

I've just changed the shopping carts from contemporary to classic & it works fine now! Silly Mr Site!
                            ___

Comment

I absolutely have to have the largest buttons in bright pink to add to my daughters T shirt for her birthday in July.

A M E L I A

but when I attempt to order I can't see where to identify the letters/number that I need, not sure if thats a gliche or not!?!
                              Life is nothing without friendship

Comment

Working...
                              X