• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yoguiana
    replied
    Originally posted by ladyluckjewellery View Post
    oooohhhh!!!!!!!

Why on earth would she risk someone else getting their mitts on that - I'd have paid within about 2 seconds and jumped about waiting for the post - that is one gorgeous bag

Claire
    (who doesn't have a bag obsession = honest!!)

Thank you, Claire! I really hope she will enjoy it!

Leave a comment:

• ladyluckjewellery
    replied
    oooohhhh!!!!!!!

Why on earth would she risk someone else getting their mitts on that - I'd have paid within about 2 seconds and jumped about waiting for the post - that is one gorgeous bag

Claire
    (who doesn't have a bag obsession = honest!!)

Leave a comment:

• yoguiana
    replied
    Good news!!! The customer just paid me!
    I am so happy! Tomorrow I am sending the bag and I just hope she will be pleased with it!

That's the bag:

Thank you again for your help!

Leave a comment:

• yoguiana
    replied
    Thank you for your suggestions! It really helps me a lot!
    I am quite new with selling online and I really did not know how to react...
    I am still waiting for a DaWanda reply as I would like to know what they would tell me.
    As for the bag, it's the only I made and I usually do not repeat my designs...
    Another problem is that nothing stops this customer in ordering the bag again once I put it back in my shop...
    So I think I'll wait a bit longer for a reply but I do agree it would be best to have it back on the shop.

Ana

Leave a comment:

• Roseberry Crafts
    replied
    I absolutely agree with the others! Leave it in your shop until she pays for it!

Leave a comment:

• BeadsbyLili
    replied
    I'd leave it up in your shop and tell her you will remove it as soon as paid (being as you already held it back). Is this item a OOAK or can you make another should someone else also want one?

Leave a comment:

• lauralou1601
    replied
    tell her that when she is willing to pay she can purchase it from your shop, until then it stays there as someone else might buy it first who will actually pay for it! If she wanted to buy something from next or currys or somewhere like that online, they usually only hold items for like 30 mins, so 8 days is realy reasonable! I had a smiliar problem on ebay, someone won one of my items, paid 31 days later, at about 9pm on a friday night, I was in work on the saturday morning so couldnt post it then, and it was the bank holiday, so I poseted it on the tuesday, first thing wednesday morning shes sending me threatening emails saying I havnt sent the item and shes going to report me! Errr I dont think so!

Leave a comment:

• yoguiana
    started a topic Item ordered, not paid...

Item ordered, not paid...

Some days ago I got my first order on DaWanda and of course I was very happy about it.
    The problem started when after 8 days, which is the period that you should pay for your purchase, and after 2 emails with no replies I asked the DaWanda team to cancel the order for me which they did.
    Yesterday, the same customer contacted me saying she was still interested in the bag and that she was going to pay in the next days.
    What is your opinion about that? Should I still trust this person? I reserved the bag for her and contacted Dawanda for some guidance but I really don't want to take this bag out of my shop, as it is the only one and one of my most popular designs...
    The whole thing is very annoying. How would you deal with this situation?

Ana
Working...
X