lookie likie sock creatures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lookie likie sock creatures

Has anybody seen the new lookie likie celebrity sock creatures??? They were on this morning the other day!!
    We have now made Holly and Phil, Chris Evans, Alan Carr, Jonathan Ross and his dog Mr Pickles.
    We have sent most of them now so if you hear of them or see them let us know!
    Cheers
    Last edited by sockcreatures1; 28-09-2009, 12:37 PM.

Funny how this kind of flagrant 'advertising' just backfires...it's unpleasant and pushy and makes me want to stamp on a sock puppet and never, ever, under any circumstances visit this companies' website...
    for bath bomb, soap & Skincare kits
    plus Soap Base, Bath Bomb Ingredients, Butters,
    Oils and packaging for Bath & Body Products

Comment

Not meant to be advertising, just want feedback really. I have edited this now, sorry for any offence caused.

Comment

This is a craft forum for people who make and sell their own crafts and want to chat and share with like minded people or offer advice and tips etc...

If you really hadn't meant to advertise you would have written something along the lines of -

"Hello, I'm Betty and I make sock-puppets. I'm so excited that some of our Lookie-Likee puppets were featured on This Morning...I have no friends to share this exciting news with so joined the forum to chat with other sock-puppet makers"

Anyway, that's my opinion on your original post...'nough said...
        for bath bomb, soap & Skincare kits
        plus Soap Base, Bath Bomb Ingredients, Butters,
        Oils and packaging for Bath & Body Products

Comment

Hello
          I do make my own crafts and have been sharing tips and advice as you will see if you look at my other posts and photographs.

Comment

Working...
          X