Introducing 'The Christmas Club'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing 'The Christmas Club'

Only 165 Days to Christmas (not that I'm counting!)

It's an occasion which we know about 12 months in advance, yet every year it seems to creep up quicker. I for one usually spend November (and even some of December!) frantically making Christmas cards to catch the last post. Why not join me in starting your preparations early this year?

Introducing...'The Christmas Club'

Starting in July I'll be running a monthly Christmas Club, where we'll create 10 handmade cards per session, complete with envelopes ready for you to send.

Join us for all of the sessions and you'll have 50 cards completed by 25th November, ready for the post, leaving you time to finish your 'special' cards and preparation.

The sessions are suitable for non-crafters as well as 'old-hands'.

Each session will run for 2.5 hours, and costs £15.00 which includes refreshments and all the materials and envelopes for 10 cards.

[MOD EDIT]

Early bird offer - book all five sessions and only pay for four (full payment must be made at the time of booking)

Club Dates

All sessions run on Friday evenings starting 7pm and finishing 9:30pm.
    29th July
    26th August
    30th September
    28th October
    25th November

pm or
    email me or call 07764815797 to book your place.

Details of the venue will be confirmed to attendees in advance of the session, but will be in the Loughborough area.

Linz
    x
    Last edited by nattynetty; 12-07-2011, 11:57 AM.
    Linz xx

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Leicestershire
    please come and visit me at: http://www.lindseyscards.blogspot.com

Hi all! In response to customer feedback, I’ve decided to change the format of my Christmas Club this year.

Instead of five evenings, we’ll run over two Saturdays in October – making 25 cards per day.
    Join us for both of the sessions and you'll have 50 cards completed by 29th October, ready for the post, leaving you time to finish your 'special' cards and preparations. The sessions are suitable for non-crafters as well as 'old-hands'.

• Each session will run for 6 hours, and costs £35.00 which includes all of the materials and envelopes for 25 cards.
    • Light refreshments will be provided, but you will need to provide your own lunch. Lunch can be ordered at an additional £5 per session.
    • Early bird offer – book both sessions for £60 (pay £35 for the first and £25 at the second)

Club Dates
    Both sessions will run on a Saturday, starting at 10am and finishing at 4pm.
    • 1st October
    • 29th October

email me or call 07764815797 to book your place. We will be in the usual class venue in Quorn.
    Linz xx

Independent Stampin' Up! Demo in Leicestershire
    please come and visit me at: http://www.lindseyscards.blogspot.com

Comment

Working...
    X