Silver Clay Jewellery Workshops - Surrey and Hampshire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver Clay Jewellery Workshops - Surrey and Hampshire

Would you like to make your own fine silver jewellery and learn the various techniques to fire silver clay? If so, why not join me on the following workshops in Surrey and Hampshire over the next few months and find out how. I am a certified Art Clay instructor, have been working with silver clay for 4 years and I'm still as excited about what you can do with it as the first day I set eyes on it. This is a fantastic medium that is only limited by the user's imagination, and it's easy to make your own unique jewellery in your own home. Come along to one of my small, informal workshops and enjoy the journey...

Rope ring paste.jpg

Art Clay Silver - Basics 1,
    Saturday, 7th May 2011 - 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., Pirbright, Surrey.
    Saturday, 12th March 2011 - 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., Botley, Hampshire

This workshop will introduce you to Art Clay Silver and you will learn how to shape, refine and fire the clay. Also included is oxidising basics, gemstone setting and making a rope ring. You can expect to take home 2 to 3 pieces of your own work.

Art Clay Silver - Basics 2, Saturday,14th May 2011 - 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., Botley, Hampshire

This workshop will introduce you to Art Clay Silver and you will learn how to shape, refine and fire the clay. Also included is paste type piping, working with cork clay and making a band ring. You can expect to take home 2 to 3 pieces of your own work.

Art Clay Silver - Leaf Painting Jewellery, Saturday, 16th April 2011 - 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., Botley, Hampshire

This workshop will introduce you to Art Clay Silver and you will learn how to apply layers of silver clay paste to real leaves and make them into fabulous jewellery. You can expect to take home 2 to 3 pieces of your own work.

Art Clay Silver - Fingerprint Jewellery, Saturday, 30th July 2011 - 9.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m., Botley, Hampshire

This workshop will introduce you to Art Clay Silver and you will learn how to apply layers of silver clay paste to real leaves and make them into fabulous jewellery. You can expect to take home 2 to 3 pieces of your own work.

Visit The Lemon Tree website for more details or contact me at [email protected]
    Helen
    www.silversnature.co.uk
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Le...e/283460511653
Working...
X