Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage bead jewellery workshop, Havant

Hi all,
    If anyone is interested I have been asked to run another workshop at The Spring., heritage and arts centre. It's a vintage bead jewellery one, participants normally bring along some old beads and we re-design them into something new and fabulous! This time I am focusing on teaching some basic wirework techniques to enable people to make charm bracelets and necklaces.
    The course is on Saturday 21st Nov 2009 from 10am-3pm, I believe the cost is about £30.
    If this one is for you, I will see you then!
    Feel free to contact me if you want more info....
    Cheers for now, Marie
    Last edited by Minky Magic; 20-11-2009, 09:11 AM. Reason: wrong date submitted!
    Ivory Bird Jewellery Blog
    Facebook Page
    Vintage Emporium Shop

What a great idea for a course. I can see that being really popular. Only wish I was closer.

Good luck and hope it goes well
    Emma
    www.ejrbeads.co.uk - unique art beads & more
    www.ejrbeads.co.uk/shop - beads, polymer clay, glitters and inks oh my
    www.facebook.com/EJRBeads - Like me at Facebook!

Comment

Jewellery bead workshop

Just wanted to bump this up as the course is on tomorrow and I had the date wrong on the original post, doh! There are still places available so if you have a free day and want to join in please do! Thanks xx
      Facebook Page
      Vintage Emporium Shop

Comment

How did the workshop go Minky ?
        I Melt Glass For a Living
        Website

Comment

workshop feedback

Thanks for asking Carl, there were only a couple of attendees but it was actually really good. I got to spend much more time with them than usual and they seemed to get alot out of it and even wanted to know if I ran anymore anywhere! (which I don't - yet!). It was a really rainy saturday, so it was a great way to spend it I think.
          Cheers!
          Facebook Page
          Vintage Emporium Shop

Comment

Working...
          X