Craft Classes/Club, Barnes, SW London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craft Classes/Club, Barnes, SW London

I have been toying with the idea of setting up a Card Making Club/Craft classes/club in Barnes, SW London.

I wondered if there was anyone nearby (Putney, Richmond, Sheen, Wandsworth area) or didn't mind travelling who would be interested in joining me... afterall it is so much more fun with more than one and more ideas could be generated.

It is just an idea at the moment but if you would be interested, let me know and we can go through some ideas around or maybe meet up for a coffee and discuss...

Thanks

Jo
    Last edited by perfectangel; 18-04-2010, 12:12 AM.
    www.alongcamejo.squarespace.com

Jo

I have only just stumbled across this forum and therefore your post from last year. I live in Twickenham and have been looking for a local fellow crafter/classes/club a little closer to home for years as I use to travel to a Card Club near Guildford! The things we do to make cards.....

Let me know if you are still planning on doing this, as I certainly would be interested in hearing what you have planned.

Fi, from the room up top.

Comment

Hi Fi,

Yes I am. To be honest it had been put to one side due to other commitments but a few people have expressed an interest so will look to setting something up very soon! I will be sure to keep you informed!

Jo

Comment

Thanks for letting me know Jo.

Comment

Originally posted by From the room up top View Post
          Jo

I have only just stumbled across this forum and therefore your post from last year. I live in Twickenham and have been looking for a local fellow crafter/classes/club a little closer to home for years as I use to travel to a Card Club near Guildford! The things we do to make cards.....

Let me know if you are still planning on doing this, as I certainly would be interested in hearing what you have planned.

Fi, from the room up top.
          Hi Fi

I'm currently living in Islamabad, but have a house in Twickenham which I should be returning to later in the year and would also be interested in meeting up for cardmaking etc. I have already met Jo, who lives very close to where I stay when I go back to UK for holidays. Maybe we can keep in touch and work something out later on..

Sarah

Comment

I am a newbie and live in Barnes. I'd be interested too....

Comment

Hi Elphaba,

I am holding a class on 1st May (on then the 1st Saturday of every month moving forwards)which will be in Hammersmith rather than Barnes as it transpired that was more a convenient location

Details of the class can be found here: http://stampoholic.com/classes

I hope to see you there and please do let me know if you have any questions or would like further details

Jo
              x

Comment

Hi Ladies

I live in Barnes and am looking for a scrapbooking group, did you set one up?

Thanks
                Carrie

Comment

Working...
                X