Glasgow Weekly Crafts Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasgow Weekly Crafts Club

I am going to be starting a crafts class once a week for children and adults alike! Any children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult for supervision!

We will meet one evening a week from approx 6:00 till 8.00pm and each week will do a different craft - jewellery making, card making, bath bombs, embroidery, painting...the options are endlesss! Certain weeks we will be looking at Halloween, Birthday and Christmas crafts.

All materials will be provided along with tuition and you get to keep anything you make. Light refreshments will also be available!

I see this as a great chance for people of all ages to come together, learn some new skills and make some new friends!

Costings will be £5.00 each week. Costings cover the cost of venue,refreshments and supplies needed. I'm looking to reduce this based on demand.

I am looking at a variety of venues to hold the weekly class in but first I really need to see where demand for this would be and which evening suits people.

Sooo...if you are interested please send me an email! Would be fantastic to get a group together once a week (more if there is enough demand!( If there is, I would consider holding seperate classes for parents & children, and one for adults.

email: [email protected]

Look forward to hearing from you

Sarah xx

Hi
    to the forum

Jane
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi there,

to the forum. It sounds great, but I put my baby to bed then so I wouldn't be able to make it. I hope that it goes well though.

Emma.
      Paperbuzz
      Adding a little magic to your celebrations

www.noths.com/paperbuzz

Comment

Hey!

At the moment I'm looking at an evening but the responses I'm getting so far are that some people would like it on a Sunday so thats also an option!

If you want to email me any day & time preferences you have I'll work around that because I want it to be open to everyone

Comment

Just a quick update..been so so busy!!

Got a fantastic venue in the heart of Glasgow City Centre, it couldnot be more perfect So there will be one Sunday class running in the afternoon from half3 till half 5

Ahh I'm so pleased. With the amount of people that have got in touch I'll be running a few classes a week hopefully Yay!!!

Comment

Working...
          X