Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silver & Silver Clay Jewellery Classes in Cornwall

Hiya,
    I am going to be running some jewellery classes after my last lot proved to be really enjoyable. Details:

Silver jewellery.
    Do you find you can never buy a bangle or ring that fits you just right? Perhaps you have an idea of something you want but have never found it or would you just like to have a go at making something that you can wear? In this class you get to decide what it is you make. I have lots of books that you can get ideas from or you can bring your ideas with you. Classes are small, max 4 people, so I will be able to guide you the whole way so you end up with a lovely piece of jewellery. The class is £50 for the day which includes silver for 1 basic piece of jewellery. Extra silver can be purchased on the day for a small cost. Dates: Saturday 16 May 10-4 and Saturday 18 July 10-4. If you and some friends would like to come on a different day let me know as I may be able to fit you in as long as there are at least 2 of you.

Silver Clay Jewellery.

A wonderful tactile material that you can do just about anything you want. You will be given enough clay to make a small pendant and earrings (or whatever else you fancy making!). I will show you a number of different techniques and you can choose what you want to make. I have a huge range of textures and shapes that you can use with the clay and lots of books to get ideas from. I will also provide a suitable stone that can be set in the clay. The end result will be a .999 pure silver piece of jewellery. See my website for some things you can make with silver clay. Dates: Saturday 2 May 10-4 and Saturday 4 July 10-4. If you and some friends would like to come on a different day let me know as I may be able to fit you in as long as there are at least 2 of you.

Chains and findings for both classes can be purchased on the day or you can bring some with you.

If you would like any more info about the classes just email me. Both classes are £50 each with payment sent in advance to secure your place (cheques won't be cashed until after the class).

Many thanks,

Lucy
    Lucy

www.lucykempjewellery.co.uk
    http://lucykempjewellery.blogspot.com
Working...
X