Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soap Making Courses

Hi everyone,

i am branching into cold process soap making but before I go ahead and start making soap I would really like to go on a soap making course.

Have any of you been on a soap making course? What was the group size like? Was it a whole day/ half a day? Did you think it was worth the money?

Sarah

Soap Making Course

Going on CP soap course gave me the confidence to give it a go.
    Just Soaps are holding a one day course with Melinda Coss on February 5th in Anstey Leicestershire - it is a full day were the participants make the soap - it is not demo. google Just Soaps for more info.
    HTH
    www.just-soaps.com
    Twitter JUSTSOAPS
    FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
    Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah Lane View Post
      Hi everyone,

i am branching into cold process soap making but before I go ahead and start making soap I would really like to go on a soap making course.

Have any of you been on a soap making course? What was the group size like? Was it a whole day/ half a day? Did you think it was worth the money?

Sarah
      Hi Sarah

Our next course is 9th September with Melinda Coss

hth

Jane
      www.just-soaps.com
      Twitter JUSTSOAPS
      FB www.facebook.com/pages/Just-Soaps/258910018463
      Natural Handmade Olive Oil Soaps and Skincare free from SLS, Parabens, and other Nasties

Comment

Hi Sarah
        I have started to run workshops from my 'lil soap shack' in Leicester. The workshops are on a one to one basis (2 people max) so you get plenty of individual attention and go home with lots of samples and detailed info. Please look at my website (google madaboutnature) for more info - I also run a balms & creams workshop and also a playday making bath goodies from bath bombs, salts, oils, etc.
        - Keilly
        www.madaboutnature.co.uk

Comment

soap making

Hi Sarah,

There is a lovely lady in Hampton who does soap making her name is Sally and here website is called Plush Folly. I have been there for a candlemaking course and blending compatable oils. Hope this helps!

love,
          Carole

Comment

Working...
          X